Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Where is the RADIO FUSE?!

s0ad
07-26-2004, 11:50 PM
I just bought a 2002 Dodge Stratus SE, and to make a long story short I blew the radio fuse. At least I think I did, the lights for the buttons come on with the headlights on, and the time is displayed when I press the button for it, but the radio itself won't come on to play music or do anything. I looked in the fuse panel and where it shows the radio fuse to be I see nothing. I spent a good hour looking up underneath my steering wheel trying to find it, and was unable. The car did not come with the manual. If someone would be so kind as to inform me as to where the fuse to the radio is located, I would be ever so grateful!

Thanks,
Brett

s0ad
07-28-2004, 10:54 PM
Has nobody blown the radio fuse and found that is was oddly placed? I would just like a quick description of where to look, top, bottom, left, right in fuse panel...Might it be one of those box type fuses?

s0ad
08-02-2004, 02:53 PM
Heh, I'm going from a 92 camaro and 91 Civic to this 02 Stratus, and I didn't realize that newer vehicles had fuses under the hood as well as in the fuse panel inside. So, I found it next to the ECU :banghead: I'm just posting this for anyone else to use/mock.

Add your comment to this topic!