HELP NEEDED!!! Viper Seats

05-BROCKY-05
07-24-2004, 11:36 AM
I am from Australia, and recently seen some pics of a Viper, not sure of which model. I REALLY loved the look of the seats, and i am building a project car of my own, and was very interested in getting these seats for up front.

The seats i was looking for are like these: http://www.lawellmotorsports.com/viper_seats.jpg

My other questions are:

I have noticed some of the seats have like a hard casing on the back, or a different colour, is this on all of them, or selected???

What is the going price for a pair of these seats, New or Used and does anyone have a link for a site where i could possibly order them from.

And what are the seats accessories??, Air Pump??, electric??, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Samurai75007
07-24-2004, 06:00 PM
Well first off thatís the old viper body... secant I think that says Venom 600 under in red so I went to Hennessey to see if he offered any interior upgrades and came up with, was them covering the seats from the factory with leather. At work Monday I will check and see if that is the same stock seat and then get back to you with how much they can run.

05-BROCKY-05
07-24-2004, 09:03 PM
Thanks mate. Also, i will be getting the seats re-upholstered in new leather, so even if i can pick up the seal moulds, before they have been upholstered, that would be excellent.

Add your comment to this topic!