Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

i just saw the riciest car ever!

firefly948
07-23-2004, 12:02 PM
Alright, so I was driving down a major street in my city with my girlfriend, and I had the windows down like halfway, and my interior neons were on, and I was pimpin it...well, this guy in a n eclipse passes by me, sees me, and slows down to try and screw with me. This guys car is an ordinary mid '90's eclipse. was a gst, or gsx. I'm not even sure it was a gs. he drove along side me until the next stop light, and he flipped the switch for his red underbody neons, turned up his stock stereo, and revved his engine...which I couldn't hear because it was all stock.
The funniest part is, when he revved his engine, I heard a BOV. At first it scared the crap out of me, cause I as thinking it was a gst, or gsx. but then he revved again and I realized, it was waaaay too loud to be a BOV, plus, it crackled like a speaker that was turned up too loud and used too much.
So you know the rest of the story, the light turned green and I tore the crap out of him.

I didn't know people actually used those BOV speakers in their cars...that made my night! :rofl:

Vanished
07-23-2004, 12:13 PM
Hahah...that shows you how dumb people can be! Then they get shown up by an all stock mx-3 ahaha. LOOser. I never knew about the BOV speakers. Kinda dumb? I mean yah it sounds cool IF YOU HAVE A TURBO and you have a realy blows off valve...talk about rice poser.

mx3man
07-23-2004, 12:30 PM
it is a sad, sad world we live in when you start making your car "look" or "sound" faster instead of making it authentically fast. Around my neigghborhood it is ALL civics.. it is SO depressing to see.

Vanished
07-23-2004, 06:46 PM
yah civics suck ass...so do the owners..like heck, why would you acculy buy a civic? 1) there only like...100-160hp stock they are ALL I4 (can you say RICE?) sound like a weed wacker no matter what...
2) Unless they are rusty pieces of shit they are more than about 10 grand...
3) the engine swaps suck
4) THEY LOOK LIKE CRAP

the only reasone i can see that somebody would buy a civic is because they make parts for them like mad, and for cheap. But even tho, theyre still slow and ugly unless you put in more than about...50 grand? So if anybody here is a civic owner could you tell my why you got a civic? Oh and i'm taling about peopel who buy them to mod not just as a daily driver....

mx3man
07-24-2004, 11:57 AM
whoa buddy... Lets not go overboard on the civic-hating.. lol.. I know a guy that put around 20 rand into his civic. It is awesome, he runs mid-to-low 12s and the thing is just awesome. Hes got his wholeinterior dont up, and so many mods on it you could not even understand.

On the dyno, he put out 550hp @ 24 PSI... so dont say ALL civics suck, becaus ethey dont. SOmeone who has even a bit of knoledge in cars can make a beast out of a civic...

Not all their engine swaps suck either... a B18C turbo'ed engine will smoke ANY MX-3...

Vanished
07-24-2004, 09:06 PM
meh, yah maybe i whent alittle overboard but people are over using civics. There way too comon, and not enough are fast and nice looking.

mx3man
07-25-2004, 08:57 AM
yea, i agree tho.. the majority of civics are just ass. You can thank TF&TF for making a ricer out of every 13 year old that saw that movie.

Vanished
07-25-2004, 12:24 PM
yah including me! Lol...most of those 13 year olds don't get around to it tho cuz they don't know crap about cars. I don't see anything wrong with people modding there cars, but i do see people who mod there cars POORly, also known as posers. Let me give a quick example.

I was at Timhortons the other day biking around with my buddys and this cavalier rolled up. We whent up to it to check it out. It had two hood scoops that weren't even molded and crooked, it had a front bumper and nothing else, huge fart can, no engine mods, and two rims that are stock, two that aren't. Oh and the worst thing of all? IT WAS DOMESTIC. The only thing worst then a honda that isn't done right, is a pontiac ford or chevy thats not done up right. JDM should stay to Jap cars. Not domestic. Just a pet peave of mine.

lone_night_fox
07-25-2004, 01:48 PM
the H22 Prelude Engine swap is good for the Civic too.. also the SI's are pretty quick.. some friends of mine have CRX SIs which give me a good run... and also it keeps up with my friend's Eight Six.. they don't have the HP we do off the lot but they are a whole lot lighter so they don't need as much HP... and it is possibible to make a Civic sound good.. just takes more effort than a V-6. the main reason I-4 engines sound so rough is because they have a power stroke every 180 degrees on the crank vs. we have a powerstroke every 120 degrees. we have a more consistant air flow than they do. but V-8s which powerstroke every 90 degrees have that half half.. which also give that gargle sound because it lets air out too much.. the Rotary sounds good because it powerstrokes every 60 degrees... and only displaces 1.3 L so it got a constant airflow and not alot of air shooting down the exhaust which makes it sound so good.

Vanished
07-26-2004, 02:24 PM
you know your stuff man!

96probegt
09-11-2004, 03:46 PM
the h-22 is a good swap to bad ive smoked every
h-22 & b series swap around my area thanks to the klze

Add your comment to this topic!