Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Pegasus aluminum sleeves question

BuickGS455
07-22-2004, 08:38 AM
I'm looking at ordering some pegasus wheels and aluminum sleeves to be used together. I have one question though, when ordering pegasus' wheels to be slipped inside of their sleeves, do I order the regular sleeves or the "stepped" sleeves? I kind of assume that the stepped sleeves are designed so that any wheel diameter could be adapted to it where the regular sleeves are designed to fit their wheels. I just want to make sure before I order. If anyone can offer any advice, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

-Chris

Bas Carwash
07-22-2004, 12:38 PM
Look in the tutotials. Hiroboy made a tutorial of it.

BuickGS455
07-22-2004, 03:27 PM
I saw that, but pegasus offers 2 different versions. His tutorial got me interested, but I'm just trying to figure out which route I need to go.

jswillmon
07-22-2004, 03:36 PM
both will work, get one of each and decide which you like best

Ferrari TR
07-23-2004, 06:06 PM
Are the dimensions posted anywhere?
:smile:
...There's a good reason I don't make fun of the questions of others...
The deminsions are in the tuit.
The stepped rims have a step on the outside edge and appear to be the same otherwise.

Okiemodelbuilder
07-24-2004, 10:30 AM
I'm looking at ordering some pegasus wheels and aluminum sleeves to be used together. I have one question though, when ordering pegasus' wheels to be slipped inside of their sleeves, do I order the regular sleeves or the "stepped" sleeves? I kind of assume that the stepped sleeves are designed so that any wheel diameter could be adapted to it where the regular sleeves are designed to fit their wheels. I just want to make sure before I order. If anyone can offer any advice, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

-Chris

You want Pegasus Part #2399 Aluminum Stepped Sleeves with tires. They are $9.99 direct from Pegasus. Go to www.pegasushobbies.com and call the phone number on the home page to order direct.

Marc

lotus_man
07-24-2004, 11:02 AM
Damn, need some of those but they won't do foreign orders, and I'm in the UK.

Okiemodelbuilder
07-24-2004, 11:21 AM
Damn, need some of those but they won't do foreign orders, and I'm in the UK.

Check out PSF Hobbies at www.psfhobbies.com. They do international shipping and they carry Pegasus rims. Email them for shipping rates.

Marc

BuickGS455
07-24-2004, 08:52 PM
Thanks Marc, that's exactly what I needed to know. I appreciate it.

Add your comment to this topic!