Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

F/S 1993 P10 with HotShot CAI & Header & Advanced Timing...$2500

cliffud
07-21-2004, 03:06 AM
Hey guys and gals,

I have a 1993 g20 for sale. 147k miles. Mechanically the car works well and I wouldn't be selling it but I have moved on to something
bigger.

Quick details:
(condition: 10=best, 1=worst)

-Red exterior (condition: 7)
-Tan leather interior (condition: 4)
-Automatic Tranny
-Moonroof (Doesn't work, needs new wire for track, I have instructions on how to change that but no time to do it.)
-Power windows/door locks (driver's window needs fixing and passenger side keylock has been removed)
-Hotshot Header. This is an aftermarket part that helps the exhaust flow more freely from the engine and helps increase horsepower. (condition 8)
-Hotshot cold air intake. This is an aftermarket part that helps the engine take in air more freely and helps increase horsepower.(condition/chrome finish 6)
-Advanced timing of spark. This helps increase the horsepower of the engine by getting rid of the lag in the timing of cap/rotor.
-Tires are in good shape - they are Bridgestone 195/60
R14.

Things replaced in the last year:
-New compressor installed last year (I have receipts) and the AC works GREAT but fan control needs new fuse so blower speed can be adjusted. Right now it is either on high or off.
-Oil changes every 3,000 miles. (I have receipts)
-New pads/rotors were put in less than 1,000 miles
ago (again, I have receipts)
-7 month old radiator/water pump (old water pump
rusted, most of the rust was flushed out but it could
use another good flushing)
-9 month old alternator (may need new one)
-Battery

Things that need attention:
-Leather seats (driver's seat is torn, passenger seats are rated at a 5)
-Stereo (removed, but all wiring for amps/speakers are
still in the car - had a playstation but it is going
into the new car now.
-Driver's window needs new motor (a nissan altima motor will work fine for a fraction of the price)
-Passenger side door lock (right now it has a happy
face sticker on it)

E-mail me at clifford@cliffud.com if you have any questions.

Clifford
New ride:
http://www.cliffud.com/first.jpg
Woo hooo!

dsigns
07-30-2004, 06:15 PM
Nice GS, might wanna post where you are located. Also, try posting in the g20.net classifieds.

cliffud
07-30-2004, 07:57 PM
Oh yeah!

I live in Phoenix, Arizona and I already posted on Craigslist.com - Craigslist is great- check it out- http://www.craigslist.com

Add your comment to this topic!