Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

90'Acura Integra rear end into 98 Civic EX

iceblue888
07-20-2004, 03:44 PM
Does anyone know if the rear end of a 90' Acura Integra i.e.(disc brakes), can be swaped into a 98' Civic EX i.e.(drum brakes) I wanna swap my nasty drum brakes for some disc brakes without spending sh*t loads of money :2cents: on the conversion kit. I know that the newer integra's will swap straight up but i'm not sure about the older ones and i just happen to have a 90 ac. to do it if it can be done. :dunno:

iceblue888
10-03-2004, 01:15 PM
This shit is very important could someone PLEASE WRITE ME BACK AND LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS POSSIBLE OR IM WASTING MY TIME I AM DOWN RIGHT KNOW DUE TO MAJOR NECK SURGREY BUT ONCE I GET OUT OF IT I PLAN ON REFINISHING MY BABY AND I COULD REALLY USE SOMOEONES HELP PLEAASE I AM DESPERATE AND IM TIRED OF NO ONE WRITING ANY COMMENT IV'E HAD SOMEMANY PEOPLE CHWECK OUT THE THREAD BUT NO BLOODY HELP I M BEGGING YOU CALLING ALL ENBTHUSISTS LEND ME YOUR EXPERTISE I NEED TO KNOW SOON SO I CAN GIVE MY FRIEND HER CAR BACK THJANK YOU AND PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA ASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR----THANK-YOU --- MIAH P.s. its just that ive had this thing for so long it is my pride and joy and to see it in such pain is terribly depressing. So pleases as they say on MTV PLEASE PIMP MY RIDE THANX......

civickiller
10-05-2004, 01:38 AM
yes it can be done, i forget what parts your need exactly, i remember you need the whole trailing arm assemble, the ebrake cables.

options are master cylinder to help move more fluid.

i know thats not everything but yes it is possible, and not very hard lot of people do this all the time

iceblue888
10-07-2004, 02:38 PM
Thanx for da info dog i'll be puttin it to some good use when i get home from recovery
:iceslolan

Add your comment to this topic!