Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What needs fixing ?(noob)

Flawlesscc
07-16-2004, 10:07 AM
Okay first let me start of by saying i don't no to much about car audio...in fact i may think i know something but i probably don't lol.
okay so far i have instaled New Alpine type S into my doors of my Honda prelude....okay they work fine...i took out the back speakers cuzz they were blown and put in a kenwood speaker system(200watt)(10 inch sub mid way and tweater all in one...i think component because there is like a board and stuff like that inside)...anyways i just have a stock syster on my 89 Honda prelude... so when i hooked the keenwook i only hooked it up to on side and left the other side empty..on the rear speakers..

so i htought to my self well maybe i will pound better if i hook both + up to the Kennwood speaker and both - ....whitch i did and i found that it paunded way better.....but after about 2 weeks of listening to a tape
hooked up to mini disk and everthing on full blast...lots of bass songs and stuff like that....

Now Only the left half of my sterio works and i think its because i hooked the ken wook up to both halfs....cuzz before iw as getting no sound till i un hoooked it...so the sound only comes out the Left side front and rear.....

Also i think that there is factory amp under the deck kinda hiding....if it is what did i reck ??? the deck or the amp or both ??? i have shity cd player to put in for now till i get some money to buy a nicer one but its better then stock anyways....

well i post htis for now since it is very long...sorry...

Well thanks for the help :D

Flawlesscc
07-17-2004, 01:13 AM
problem solved...i put ina cd player :D...

Add your comment to this topic!