Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

denali xl memory settings

dxl04
07-15-2004, 09:42 AM
Has anyone experience problems with the memory settings on their 04 denali xl? My wife and I both uses the vehicle interchangeably. We both have personailze settings on it. The side mirrors and seat memory does not work at times. Our current remedy is to reposition the side mirrors and seat and then restore on the memory buttons. I haven't had a chance to take it to the dealer yet but was wondering if anyone had a similar experience.

tonytone
07-15-2004, 11:25 AM
My '03 YXL does this every once in a while (not too often, though), too; I will have the dealer check it out the next time I bring it in for servicing...

denalio34ceo
07-16-2004, 10:25 AM
It's a common problem and there is a TSB out on this issue.

Denali Grant
11-24-2005, 11:13 AM
Has anyone experience problems with the memory settings on their 04 denali xl? My wife and I both uses the vehicle interchangeably. We both have personailze settings on it. The side mirrors and seat memory does not work at times. Our current remedy is to reposition the side mirrors and seat and then restore on the memory buttons. I haven't had a chance to take it to the dealer yet but was wondering if anyone had a similar experience.

I know this was an old post, but I am going to give you a try and see if you had any satisfaction with your seat/mirror memory issue?

I have and 05 Denali - I use the curb view option to lower the driver mirror when the vehicle is in reverse. This option works great, however it is when you close the mirrors and open them again that is the problem. I have to fold my mirrors in everywhere, when the mirrors unfold the driver mirror points to the ground as far as it can go. So everytime I drive the vehicle I also have to adjust the driver mirror so I can actually use it! The dealer has just told me this is NORMAL and that's the way it is going to be. It doesn't seem normal to me! Does anyone have an suggestions?

Thanks!

hfisher4
11-25-2005, 06:33 AM
It's a common problem and there is a TSB out on this issue.
why don't you reply to my post in regards to my mirror not working issue?

Add your comment to this topic!