Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1995 dodge stratus ... new need help

lilerric
07-13-2004, 08:50 PM
hey i just got my permit today..lol..but i want to know if ne body can tell me how to burn out...i want to know how i can peel the tires just sittin there..cos i know that if i hold the clutch and rev up the engine and then let the clutch out that i can burn as i go..i wanna know what to do to just sit in one place and burn...by the way..it is front wheel drive..thanx :banghead:

edit**** hey i also wanted to know how to fix the clutch and the lights and the rmp's...ok the clutch pops when u push it in...the lights have sumthing on the cover so the blue bulbs wont show through...and the rpm needle doesnt move...it stays all the way down...can u help????

lilerric
07-14-2004, 11:14 AM
COME ON!!!...i know at least one of u guys knows how to peel out...PLEEEAAAASSE HELP ME!!!!! just tell me how .. it cant be that hard...i mean do i put on the emergency brake or do i hold a brake or do i just hit it harder then normal or WHAT!!! ....... come one ... please tell me....AHHHHHH I WANNA KNOW!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :evillol:

lilerric
08-27-2004, 06:02 PM
hahah hey thanx.....NOT!

figone47
09-01-2004, 01:32 PM
hahah hey thanx.....NOT!

It's bad enough that you drive a stratus, and the fact that you don't know how to do a burnout is even worse. Buy a decent car so you're at least not wasting everyone's time.

stratuscamaro
09-10-2004, 11:26 PM
to peel out in your car pull up the e-brake and dump the clutch, just not at to high of RPM's, I have an automatic stratus and i can do it by just brake torquing the car with/without the e-brake pulled

Hilikus Funkin
10-06-2004, 09:52 PM
you f-ing NOOB!

iceman33
11-13-2004, 08:32 PM
First of all, if your clutch pops now, then you don't want to know how to do a burnout because you'll be trying to do burnouts on your bicycle from now on. But, if you want to "burn" your clutch up doing a "burnout", then you have to use your right foot for both the gas and brake pedals. Rev up some RPM's and let out on the clutch while braking at the same time. You'll either do a burnout, or you'll smoke your clutch. Your choice.

Add your comment to this topic!