Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

custom body kits

oi_boy
07-12-2004, 03:21 AM
i keep seein these bomex, c-west, and top secret themed cars, where are you guys hookin these up? I see the veilside kits at my local HS all the time, but are you guys makin these? if so with what? bondo?

Skateforfood
07-12-2004, 03:47 AM
wrong forum

labandabonnot
07-12-2004, 03:52 AM
Sorry to be off topic, but I'm afraid you should have posted this thread on the Car Modeling Forum, and not into the in progress and finished model section... You may ask a Mod to move it...

joecwlaw
07-12-2004, 05:41 AM
i keep seein these bomex, c-west, and top secret themed cars, where are you guys hookin these up? I see the veilside kits at my local HS all the time, but are you guys makin these? if so with what? bondo?

oi_boy, Fujimi does make VEilside and C-West 1/24 cars. But for TOPSecret, you have to make it by yourself using putty and styrene.

geofroley
07-12-2004, 07:00 AM
But you'll want to start off slow and do simple stuff.

oi_boy
07-13-2004, 01:06 PM
I know about the veilsides because i have one of them, the FD Combat II. On my trip to the hobby store the other day to pick up my STi, i saw a c-west rx-7 as well as the bomex supra from fatf (i completly forgot about that one, so i guess the only question was about top secret). Anywho, thanks guys.

tetsuyagarage
07-13-2004, 02:13 PM
subway built the topsecret GT300 supra..he is pretty famous on this forum for his excellent work. subway's topsecret supra (http://home.kimo.com.tw/friends705/top2.html) ... if you scroll to the bottom and click "next" he shows pics of how he made the car.

nis.k.a.
07-13-2004, 02:31 PM

You mean you see cheap ass knock-off kits that look like Veilside at your HS.

Add your comment to this topic!