I want my GTS to run like a GTS25, help!

I heart sluts
07-11-2004, 09:59 AM
EDIT: I just found this forum by a Google search. I'm not a car mod wiz and I don't really know anything about this website. So if I'm out of place or am offending anyone, forgive me and take it easy on me. Thanks. Anyway..

I like my car (R33 Skyline GTS) a lot, but it's totally weaksauce on the road (130hp :| ). How can I add muscle to my car? I want to increase my car's max horsepower (to GTS25 levels, ie. 190hp or therebouts), but nothing overboard like something out of Fast and the Furious (or anything unnecessarily expensive).

Now, I could just sell the car to a friend and buy a GTS25, but like I said I like the car, and I already modded the audio and added rims, so I don't want to buy another car and go back to square one, remodding everything. What are my options?

tazdev
07-12-2004, 12:54 AM
engine swap

the RB20E is not the best base for mods as far as I am concerned, so purchase an RB25DE engine and drop it in

GTES-t
07-12-2004, 03:26 AM
If you do a swap, go turbo, get the RB25DET, because that's what you're gonna crave after you put in the RB25DE and feel that it's still not fast enough.

The RB25DE is about 180hp, but the RB25DET is about 250hp! And the RB25DET can be tuned much better at a later date. You may not want to do that now, but after you have it in for awhile, you will!

my3rdskyline
07-21-2004, 07:10 PM
I hear you all too well. What you do is sell the car.

Add your comment to this topic!