Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Diamond Audio components

psychobadboy
07-08-2004, 12:03 PM
I was thinking about getting a set of Diamond Audio components. I few people recommended them to me. Would everyone here recommend Diamond Audio or is there another brand that would be better? Probably looking to pay around maybe $300 for a set. Thanks in advance.

ToyTundra
07-08-2004, 07:32 PM
lots of members of Tundrasolutions use them and like them, but i've only heard them in a store. They like them better than infinity, which were popular on the board a while ago.

As for the price i remember a local store had them for around $250 on special, but i don't know if those were lower quality or what.

SickVette
07-08-2004, 08:18 PM
I have not used Diamond in years but when I did they were awesome. If you are looking for that kind of speaker you can also check out Focal (my personal favorite) MB Quart,and CDT.

Haibane
07-08-2004, 09:14 PM
I have not used Diamond in years but when I did they were awesome. If you are looking for that kind of speaker you can also check out Focal (my personal favorite) MB Quart,and CDT.
:1: I have heard the diamond audio components lately... no real point in spending more money on the same quality you can get from CDT or focal

sr20de4evr
07-08-2004, 09:17 PM
I've heard the Diamonds can be a bit harsh, especially the hex series. The same goes for Focal and MB Quart. I don't know about you, but that's the opposite of what I want. If you like in-your-face tweeters then look at diamond, infinity, mb quart, and focal. If you like laid back "passive" tweets, then check out cdt, adire, jl, or basically anything with a silk dome tweet.

psychobadboy
07-08-2004, 09:31 PM
Ok, thanks a lot everyone...I appreciate it :)

Add your comment to this topic!