gauging interest- z6 + Skunk2 IM..

Mrock
07-07-2004, 02:53 PM
Hey guys. I have a d16z6 sitting at my buddies shop I was (might, still) going to rebuild and throw into my CRX. I also have a brand new Skunk2 Intake manifold for it as well. Originally, I was going to ge the engine + tranny for $500, and since i bought it through a friend- something was miscommunicated, and I ended up paying $500 for JUST the engine..that was my fault for lack of attention to detail.

However..I think I may just work on the old d15b2 in my CRX a bit. I don't need a lightning fast car, just something a bit quicker. I am strongly considering selling the d16z6 and the IM. I hardly know anything about the z6 unfortunately, as I haven't even gotten to look at it really well, but I'm willing to meet someone within a few hours of Columbia, Missouri, to look at it.

I would like to get $200-$250 out of the engine itself, and preferably $250 out of the IM, seeing as it's brand new, and is still sitting at the shop- I never even picked it up. We'll see though. If you'd like a picture of the engine, I have one. I do not have a picture of the IM, however. Let me know somethin' people!

travagliante
07-08-2004, 01:58 AM
hmm might be interested in the z6 engine. What do you know about it?? Have a tranny, ecu or anything else. Could you deliver. Im in Saint Louis. Can you email me pics of the engine and the im to andyjt@aol.com

Mrock
07-08-2004, 02:31 AM
Hey. Nothing really- just the engine. No tranny. See, I bought it through a friend as I mentioned, and got quoted $500 for everything completely. I left the money at the shop (I was going out of town)...and the only thing that was delivered was the engine, but I didn't quite feel like making a huge deal out of it, I figured it was my fault for not specifying...

Anyways, I e-mailed you pictures. I could deliver most likely.

Add your comment to this topic!