Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Badger Crescendo 175

Dublinguy
07-06-2004, 03:55 AM
Hi all,

Been a while since I have posted in here. But I have noticed a lot of people asking for advice on Airbrushes. Well I got my Badger yesterday from Dixie Art ( Which I must say are fantastic to deal with, I got the brush about 2 weeks from the day I first ordered - dont forget Im in Ireland).

Anyway after dealing with a single action external mix POS airbrush I decided it was time to get something a little better and all I can say is Oh My God!!! I used it last night as soon as I got home from work, looked at the outcome this mornig on the parts I painted (interior, engine and suspension parts) and the finish is excellent. I would highly recommend this brush for anyone looking for a Double Action. Its very easy to get used to and the set is brilliant, 3 jars (2 large and 1 small), a color couple, 3 needles and spray regulators (fine, medium and large) and a braided hose. All for $69.95, including packing and delivery I paid €90. The only decent model shop in Dublin was selling a Badger (not sure what model) for €150 and all it had was a tiny colour cup with it.

Like I said its very easy to get used to, I feared getting the double action but it really feels good. So simple to change the needles and also to clean out, especially if you are using the color cup like I did last night.

So anyone looking for a Double Action Airbrush it is definately my recommendation. Im the proverbial pig in shite at the moment.

Dublinguy

PS Sorry if this seemed a little long.

935k3
07-06-2004, 05:01 AM
Great choice, I have been using one for years.

Vric
07-06-2004, 08:37 AM
For the price, it'S the same thing here.

I just got my Badger Anthem 155 (praticly same as Crescendo, but there is only 1 nozzle that do everything insted having 3 different like Crescendo)
I paid 62$Us with shipping with all accessories. There is 2 place in my town that have it, and it's 180$cnd and 209$cnd. So once again, buying online save money :D

deedlit
07-06-2004, 10:04 AM
Ditto; it's the same I use and I'm very happy with.

Good material = Good job :)

Add your comment to this topic!