Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

busted

dawen
07-05-2004, 05:17 PM
man, just as i driving home from work in slave lake alberta here,

cops pulls me over for my tinted window on the front driver and passenger side on a prelude, said its not allowed in alberta, and i told him its factory production of a vehicle, then he said doesnt matter. and alot of vehicles has all windows tinted.

then charge me on my greddy evo2 exhaust, said not allow to have my muffler modified, there are so many vehicle in this freakin town with loud proformace exhaust i told him, he said who i will tell them to take them off too.

then he charge me for my driver license for having the letter that kinda hard to see when i spill some liqud freshener and i try to clean it off then the letter said DOB EYE came off said hard to see i need to renew

what the fuck is wrong with these cops in alberta, i just moved here for like 2 years from ontario

this really sucks

anyone know where can i get legal alberta regurlation

Zonathin
07-23-2004, 02:36 PM
There's nothing wrong with the cops in Alberta. From what I understand and have been told, the cops in slave lake are on a quota. They need to give out a certain about of tickets a month. Those tickets you got are just bullshit tickets that the cop probably made up. There's really nothing you can do about that right now I don't think. I'm in Calgary at the moment and have been out in that area. I think some small towns have like a resident cop just for stuff like that.

avfs
07-25-2004, 02:40 PM
come back to ontario... im in toronto and im good
:)

Add your comment to this topic!