Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

95 Civic for sale

damir831
07-02-2004, 06:34 PM
I have a 95 Civic DX Coupe for sale.

It's red, has some rust (honda cancer), but it's not too bad. There are quite a few paint chips, mainly on the front bumper. The driver's side window needs a new regulator and the windshield has 2 cracks.

About two months ago I got a JDM D15B Vtec (127hp) swapped in for the D15B7, both axles replaced. The clutch was also replaced with an exedy stage one clutch. It also has a DC header and an intake and either a dynomax or magnaflow muffler. I didn't even know what these things were when I bought the car for $7,200 last year in January, I just needed something that gave me good gas milage. I also put a pioneer cd player in with 2 infinity 6x9s in the rear and 2 pioneer 6.5s in the front doors. The milage reads 110,400.

The engine has an idleing problem, I'm not sure which sensor needs to be replaced, but the "check engine" light is NOT on. I did get the P28 ECU when the engine was replaced (ECU) The carpeting has been pulled out and I've put new carpeting in there, but didn't cover the edges.

The interior had been painted white when I bought it.

If you know what you're doing, this car can look really good for under $200 + paint job.

The story: I just bought a 2001 Acura CL type S, but I still owe $2,900 on this civic. If you're willing to pay that balance off or make me an offer, the car is yours. You have to understand that, unless the balance is paid off, the title will stay with the bank. Once it's paid off, I will sign over the title.

I just put over $1500 into parts and labor over the past 3 months into this car. If you know how to fix little things, this is the car for you. If anybody wants pictures, I can email them.

The car is sold as is.

BTW, I live in the Naperville area.

If someone recommends this civic to a friend or someone you know, I will give you $100 if they pay the balance off at once.

Thanx

sofast
07-06-2004, 08:36 AM
Send me some pics friend and I may make an offer

damir831
07-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Anyone who wants pics please email me with your email address. i've had 3 offers already. The person with the highest offer will get the car.

email at damir831@hotmail.com

Add your comment to this topic!