Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Flooded, HELP! =(

RomaNTekk
01-26-2002, 02:32 PM
I have a huge problem , maybe someone else has had the same. First off, I have a 96 Integra RS sedan. Its in great condition. Now over the last week we had a huge rainstorm, and it rained for 3 days straight. On the second day of rain I got in my car to go home from work and I see a small puddle of water on the passenger side. I put my hand down and realize the whole floor is soaked. I then realize the whole floor of the car is drenched. The next day it gets worse. There is more water coming in from somewhere, but it is just going to the floor, its not coming from above, there are no leaks in the windows or anything like that, just the floor. The side carpet is even dry. I am confused and frustrated. Someone please help and tell me whats going on! 1 mroe thing...the area where the trunk tire is, is also about an inch in water. :mad:

mAtC
01-28-2002, 03:37 PM
First off - damn, that's high water

You might get your car to a dry spot, jack it up, and check under it. I can't imagine what it could be at the moment, maybe a hole. Good luck.

nittanys1
01-28-2002, 06:10 PM
had you drove your car around or was it just sitting there? It could be coming from the floor when you drive. Do you have the little trim on the top of your car? there could be a leak in that and its making its way down. I dunno what it could be! tell me what you find out, wish you the best.

RomaNTekk
01-28-2002, 06:15 PM
Well, at first...I frove in the rain when it first started, then it was parked for 8 hours at a time cause I am at work. When I got in the car after work that is when I realized the car floor was wet, then that night I let it sit straightin the driveway, no tilt whatsoever, and it was so flooded that morning. So I guess it wouldnt matter if it was sitting at a tilt or straight. I am extremely upset right now, at any cost, no matter how it was parked (even upside down lol) it shouldnt be like that. I am thinking about just buying a 2 door manual trans. This automatic is wearing me out!! lol thanks for the replies btw! :)

Add your comment to this topic!