Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

BMW M5 :evil grin:

KatWoman
01-25-2002, 05:43 PM
There are plenty of M3's and 5 series running around here, but very few M5's. I passed one when I was on my way to the bank for my office. It was black and had 20" rims on it and was very :eek2::eek2: :eek2: :eek2: I was behind it at first then he moved into the turning lane to go elsewhere.....like I said very :eek2:

Ok whew, I am done now.....oh wait :eek2:....I feel better now.

S Brake
02-02-2002, 05:59 PM
How could you tell it had 20's? i woudln't touch the stock rims, those are nice.

KatWoman
02-07-2002, 11:34 AM
If you've been in the car scene long enough, you can tell. And just about every big car in Phoenix is rolling on 20's. Every SUV has 22 or 23's now. I agree BMW does put very nice stock wheels on their cars, but I always like to see what else is available. If I get a 3 series I will probably put some 19s on it.

mastachi
02-08-2002, 01:38 PM
i agree with catwoman..phoenix does have alot of pimpass rides.. hey, do you go to RIO?i got friends who go to GCC..escalades runnin on 23's frequent RIO alot., alot of races start there too..if your into that stuff.

S Brake
02-09-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by KatWoman
If you've been in the car scene long enough, you can tell. And just about every big car in Phoenix is rolling on 20's. Every SUV has 22 or 23's now. I agree BMW does put very nice stock wheels on their cars, but I always like to see what else is available. If I get a 3 series I will probably put some 19s on it. IMO, anything over 18's is just over doing it. my friend has 20's on his silverado and it just looks nasty. but 18's on my other firends WRX just looks sooooo nice!

3.5litermoose
02-09-2002, 04:37 PM
i would have to agree with you on that one...i think any SUV shouldnt have big 23 inch wheels or any of that crap...it looks plain goofy. i think 19's look alright on some cars, but anything above i dont understand.

KatWoman
02-11-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by mastachi
i agree with catwoman..phoenix does have alot of pimpass rides.. hey, do you go to RIO?i got friends who go to GCC..escalades runnin on 23's frequent RIO alot., alot of races start there too..if your into that stuff.

Rio as in Club Rio or Rio as in Rio Salado College? The answer to either is no :p Haven't really done a lot of clubbin or skoolin :D at least not in the last 6 years or so.

As for the big wheels on big trucks. I like the 20s but 22s and 23s depend on the style. Alot of them are too flashy and gaudy, but if you got the $$$ to spend more power to you. It's expensive enough getting tires for 17s LOL.

Steel
02-12-2002, 05:11 PM
uhh...is it bad if i have 31's on my pathfinder?

KatWoman
02-14-2002, 02:42 PM
No, that's great! People will think "Bling Bling SupaPimp" when they see you rollin' by. Chicks will dig you, men will envy you, cops will be too astonished to pull you over. :D

Add your comment to this topic!