fast & the furious 3!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

JCCR
06-21-2004, 09:44 PM
has anybody hear anything on the new movie coming out next summer, like what cars are coming in the movie. I wish they would use a 300zxtt to were my car goes up in VALUE. anybody has any info

Antiburn
06-21-2004, 09:48 PM
no no more of the bad movie where they shift 50 times and when they use the nos there only going 80 mph. The first one was the best then the 2nd one started getitng fake with to much computer graphics.

igota20hpweedeater
06-21-2004, 09:50 PM
yeah i wish they would use a 300zx tt if they made fast and the furious 3, damn after the movie evreyone would want to get a 300zx b/c they are fast...i dont really have respect for people who cant decide for themselve what is a nice car instead they have to go with what everyone else like. If the main car in fast and the furious was a mini copper i bet everyone would want one of those (the people who want to be like everyone else) this y the 300zx tt will go up in value, but hehehehehe i dont have a problem with that!!!!

mattydies
06-21-2004, 09:52 PM
Number 3 was filmed @ the same time as number 2.

There will (or were) going to be a couple Opel SpeedSters, A Razor Back NSX, cant recal what else

Since they filmed @ the same time the car casting was done @ the same time and the public was open to apply to have thier ride used.

mattydies
06-21-2004, 09:54 PM
I wish I had a 20 Horse Power Weed EAter,,, mabye a 35 / 40 horse CHainsaw to match, YZ 125 engine on it,, lmao that would be mint,, I'd buy one..

freakonaleash1187
06-21-2004, 10:15 PM
i wish so bad there would be a z in f and f. they didn't want to put a 300zx in there because they knew it would take any car. lol. anyways, 300zx deserves to get some publicity.

StealthZ32
06-21-2004, 10:43 PM
it definitely does, I think thats why scp chose my app for sponsorship cause i pushed that on them, and how too many civics ruled the road

ZedEx
06-21-2004, 10:44 PM
Do you guys really want ricers driving our beautiful cars?

-Wes

longlivetheZ
06-21-2004, 10:51 PM
I kind of agree with you guys, and I kinda don't.

I kinda like having the fast car that no one really expects to be fast. I'm just afraid that if the Z caught on like the Supra did, the Zs would start costing a ton and parts would go through the roof and all that.

Similar thing...like how rap was so much cooler when it was new and was still underground, then it got popular...now it blows.

I like being not mainstream and the Z being in that movie would probably make it mainstream.

freakonaleash1187
06-21-2004, 10:57 PM
very very true llz (i'm going to start calling you that longlivethez). our parts are already expensive enough.

Broke_as_****
06-21-2004, 11:43 PM
Yeah, screw that, keep the Z32 a niche market.

The popularity may pull the aftermarket parts down some but everything else would skyrocket. We don't need that. And there would just be more Zs out there getting wailed on and wrecked. We really don't need that.

Frankly I think the whole series is an exercise in seeing who can waste the most money on the most useless car (a fking exclipse, are you kidding me?) so they can put a damn Pinto in there for all I care.

"Its got a Slant 6 YO!"

NOTES TO THE WORLD: A 1.8L is a LAWN MOWER engine

IF YOU HAVE AN INTAKE AND ONLY ONE WORKING HEADLIGHT YOU ARE WRONG

IF YOU SPENT $1500 ON A FULL EXHAUST THAT NETTED YOU 10 HP YOU ARE WRONG

IF YOU BRAG ABOUT HOW YOU TOOK OFF YOUR POWER STEERING BELT BECAUSE IT MIGHT GIVE YOU 3 HP AT TOP END YOU ARE WRONG

IF YOUR CAR SOUNDS LIKE PEBBLES IN A COFFEE CAN YOU ARE WRONG

IF YOU SPEND $4000 ON BODY KIT AND RIMS THEN DRIVE YOUR CAR TO THE 7-11 YOU ARE WRONG

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE FAST BECAUSE YOU CAN DO 130 MPH YOU ARE WRONG

IF YOU THINK 4DR FWD SEDAN WITH A 1.6L 4CYL IS A SPORTS CAR BECAUSE IT SAYS EX ON THE BACK YOU ARE WRONG

ETC AND SO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longlivetheZ
06-21-2004, 11:46 PM
LOL. Let's keep the Zs to ourselves...the people that love and appreciate them...

ZedEx
06-22-2004, 07:33 AM
Im 100% anti-mainstream... Im against any more publicity for the Zed.

Do you really want to see your Zed jumping over bridges, shooting 20foot long purple flames... And have G-Unit in the drivers seat throwing the shifter around in a random direction, pretending to know how to drive?

... I hope not.

Come on guys... I got a Zed for a reason, its the underdog.

-Wes

Antiburn
06-22-2004, 02:42 PM
You all know if they put a Z in F&F they will raice it out so baddy with big gay stickers along the side of a dragon or something and there put a 4ft wing on it and the uglyest budy kit ever. There make it look like a riced out honda:screwy:

igota20hpweedeater
06-22-2004, 04:31 PM
LOL! Yeah that would suck!!!

StealthZ32
06-22-2004, 04:53 PM
im suprised that in the first one , the nice american muscle car wasn't tricked out in purple or something with a wing

ZedEx
06-22-2004, 06:46 PM
I can see it now...

1970 Chevelle Supersport 396...

"Custom" body kit, 2inch lower springs, 20inche chrome wheels wrapped in low profiles, "Custom" Altezza taillights, "Custom" dual exhaust system with Ractive mufflers, "Custom" orange paint with green graphics...

A true street racer right there... Survey says... *Bout*

-Wes

StealthZ32
06-22-2004, 11:54 PM
hahaahah all i can do is laugh

igota20hpweedeater
06-23-2004, 12:29 AM
man if only the fast and the furious represented reality....sigh....i wish i could go to a junkyard and find a skyline...i wish i could do 80 mph in reverse.....i wish i could beat a viper, corvette, and saleen top end in my evo 8. LOL

k3smostwanted
06-23-2004, 02:40 AM
or even better in an eclipse. as far as im concerned. i dont want to see a brand new eclipse with a turbo, nos, 3 TV's, 20" chrome rims. its beyond me where people get thse crazy ideas. after all that im sure that it couldnt beat a 300zxTT with a intake. hahaha. im not goin to say anything about the evo8 because i have respect for that car. that is actually a very quick little car. ricer but quick.

ZedEx
06-23-2004, 03:38 PM
Here is whats funny... All of the topigraphical errors that were kept in the film...

In Fast and the Furious. Brians green Eclipse was supposed to be the GS-X (AWD Turbo) but when he pops the hood on it... Its stock GS engine, haha.

In the last race. Brian and Torreto race (Supra vs. Charger) the charger pops a wheelie... While smoking its tires. Now can someone tell me what you need to pop a wheelie, other than a lot of HP and Torque... *some yells from the back of the room* "Traction?"

Correct. So how can he have traction if his tires are smoking?

In 2Fast2Queer, after Brian gets shot by some mystical electrical car probe... His Skyline runs into a series of parking meters... Watch that part in slow-motion, the front of the car is perfect. But when he finally stops, the whole front end looks as if Dumbo just sat on it.

Im just saying that films only purpose was to promote Street Racing products, and to be a lucritive manuever. Rob Cohen may talk about
"I wanted to capture that street racers mindset... I feel the exlposion of the NOS does so accordingly"
HAHAHA What the hell?

And K3... It was an Evo7, not 8. Not to point you out, just to let you know.

-Wes

mospeed1
06-23-2004, 03:45 PM
Number 3 was filmed @ the same time as number 2.

There will (or were) going to be a couple Opel SpeedSters, A Razor Back NSX, cant recal what else

Since they filmed @ the same time the car casting was done @ the same time and the public was open to apply to have thier ride used.

are you sure ?i was in part 2 .i was in maimi for 7 days for filming and went to all the casting calls and i never heard anything about a part 3

StealthZ32
06-23-2004, 04:14 PM
again with the wheelie at the end of 1. i like how they dont show a wheelie bar or anythign cause im sure that bumper just pushed it back down, but wait! it was on the way back down but then they show him riding a wheelie for a good amount of time...hmm confusion eh?

1viadrft
06-23-2004, 04:17 PM
Gentlemen (ladies...):

For those of you who think it would be cool for a Z to be featured in this future film... SHAME ON YOU! You disgust me... well, not really, but why would you want such a thing? Don't we have enough idiots driving cool cars that were tainted by that movie? I can never look at an EVO the same way again...

I mean I don't blame the movie to a point. It's a fiction that is good for a laugh or two... and it can be entertaining (as it wss meant to be). But I blame the fucking idiots that watch the movies like they are gospel and then these newly exposed retards go out and buy an EVO or YES... even SKYLINES and plaster graphics on them! I hate those people! Oh yeah and then they crash and burn the car at the end but it's okay 'cus mommy and daddy bought it! And don't forget all the kids that will jump on the bandwagon of course (Honda anyone?)!!!

Do you guys reaaaaaaaaaally want our Z's to become famous? I prefer infamous...

On a lighter note... I watched both movies and stood in line for the sequel when it came out... I'm not gonna lie. It's entertainment and I was slightly entertained as I tried my hardest not to laugh at the corny lines! The cars featured were cool but protrayed how UNIVERSAL thinks the audience wants to see them. That's entertainment... nothing more! Lets just pray for these kids that think it's super gnarly and want a car like in the movies...

I heard that the next film will be based on Tokyo's 'DRIFT-SCENE'.... Oh-god! Drift-Rice here we come... pray for the children!

DeleriousZ
06-23-2004, 06:27 PM
-erm- i know i'm still kind of out of place here, but i thought i'd throw in my :2cents:
wasn't there a 300zx in kill bill?
i agree with all of you, the ZedX should be kept out of the public's eye, so they're not Riced/raced/trashed. it is a sad day when any car of such elegance is wrecked, in any way. eg/ stickers, decals, 4 foot wing, or even wrapped around a telephone pole.. makes me sad to even think about it
anyway... i think i'm going to try and hang around this forum a bit more, because the honda/acura forum is chalk full of people waiting to rip your head off, you nissan folk seem much nicer and respectful.. hope to own a 300ZXTT before the year is through!:)

Broke_as_****
06-23-2004, 08:37 PM
because the honda/acura forum is chalk full of people waiting to rip your head off

Thats because they are a bunch of fagots with little engines and little dicks.

you nissan folk seem much nicer and respectful

Oh...um....forget that first part...

:D Seriously, the more we get around here the better, to a point anyway. But I must warn you, once you take a hit of the Z, you are addicted. Hard core, spend your last dollar, be disowned by your family, buy intercoolers instead of food addicted.

Unfortunately the 240SX (I have an 89 240, daily driver, first love) forum is just like the Honda one, a bunch of losers that post 100 times a day and don't even own a 240 ripping up a bunch of new losers asking stuff like "what parts do I need to get my car to drift yo?" That place is really bad.

And yes there was a 300ZX in Kill Bill but it was kind of hard to make out...didn't help that it was a night scene and the car appeared to be dark blue. But hey, if all people see of my Z is the tail lights, I got no problem with that :D

igota20hpweedeater
06-23-2004, 08:49 PM
i could just see it now down the road people in thier fwd hondas trying to drift and ending up curled around a light post.

ZedEx
06-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Wheelie bars are not neccesary to ride a long wheelie... Just finely tuned power.

My uncle had a 1970 Charger, purple, 426 HemiSphericalHead power, 671 Blower system, tubbed wheel wells... And no wheelie bar.

It would hold a wheelie through second gear at the redline.

Of course this was in 1978 so I cant vouch for this.

I was a Muscle Car guy... Until I layed eyes on my first Zed... Life has been much more fun since then. :D

-Wes

StealthZ32
06-23-2004, 08:55 PM
thanks for the info, i just assumed.
i was really into muscle until i got this, now all i want is jap muscle.. steroids in the rice kinda action

Broke_as_****
06-23-2004, 08:58 PM
Well really, the Z is a Japanese muscle car. Its got one of the biggest engines in a Japanese sports car, more power that just about anything else, and gets both guys and girl excited, albeit usually in two different ways.

street essentials
06-23-2004, 08:59 PM
What:Underground car show
Where:Fayetteville,NC
When:October,2,2004
Why:Need support,this will be strictly underground so invite all crews

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT LEON WALDENT AT
910-487-5569 OR 910-987-3985

ZedEx
06-23-2004, 09:02 PM
I would say the biggest engine to come out of Japan in a stock road ready car would be the 1UZ GTE in the Toyota Soarer 4.3... Soarer came it two version, 1JZ GTR which is the 2.5 litre Turbo version... And the 1UZ 3.0 4.0 and 4.3 litre versions... Soarer in American is the Lexus SC series for those of you who didnt know.

I guess Zed would be JDM Muscle. Never thought of it.

-Wes

StealthZ32
06-23-2004, 09:02 PM
might be a long haul from NJ for me, but id like to hit it up

ZedEx
06-23-2004, 09:04 PM
Street Essentials... May I throw up a "What the fuck" flag?

Why not start a thread?

Fuck faggotville! Wilmington Motherland forever!

:D just messing just messing... You may see me and my crew out there.

-Wes

ZedEx
06-23-2004, 09:06 PM
Damn its not often you see someone in these forums with the same Area code as you...

Nine-One-0 bitchs!

S.X.E

-Wes

StealthZ32
06-23-2004, 09:07 PM
yeah time for a new thread. peace out bro's .....entirely kidding when i talk like that

ZedEx
06-23-2004, 09:09 PM
Stealth, come down man... We need to show these Fayetteville ricers what cars are!

Im getting all the Zeds I can to roll over there.

"3liter engine... Whats that?"

-Wes

freakonaleash1187
06-23-2004, 09:10 PM
i have heard form a few people that my car is jdm's muscle car. along with the supra. i would love to come to the car meet i would like to come to all car meets, but most of them are never near me.

eckoman_pdx
06-23-2004, 09:32 PM
I realize rthis thread has gotten off the original thread topic on the last page, but I wanted to post my thoughts to the original thread topic anyway (I have read the eintire thread).

Now, for anyone hoping to see a Z32 in a future F & F movie, I would hope you are kidding or havn't thought it though. Every cars that's in F & F seams to suddenly attract the bandwagon crowd. The people who don't really care about cars, don't know a thing, don't really want to know...the "hey, they look cool and are in a movie, so I want one" attitude. It's quite sad.

The 300ZX is a beautiful car, it has looks, power, handling...it's the whole package. Yet the beautey is this car is still where most of these cars were BEFORE F & F...unregonized by all but the true car enthusiast. A true car buff knows the 300ZX is one heck of a car, but all the posers have no clue. I like it that way.

In one aspect, most exposure like that may seem neat, but be careful what you wish for or t may come true. How many car's went from unknown to the bandwagon effect due to these movies?

The answer, every one. Now everyone wants a Skyline or Supra, yet knows nothing and cares not to learn. They think all Esclipe's are "the bomb," failing to realize that any DSM without GS-T or GS-X on the back is in fact a neon motor and drivetrain in an Eclispe body...hardly (pardon the pun) "fast or furious."

Suddenly, everyone knows the EVO, never mind the fact it's been ruling the World Rally Circut for a decade, in it's various incarnations. How many of these people realize the reason the GS-X and GS-T Ecsilpe is any good is the same reason the Evo's are all good...a 4G63. These movies pollute the car scence with wannabe's who don't care and just want to be cool, half the time with "mom and dad" bankrolling it.

I remember when I first bought a car finally, a Civic. No one had a clue about "Honda power", and everybody didn't buy one and "trick it out." Like with most cars, it was a sort of labor of love. Then things started to get worse, and that d*mn movie did it in...everyone wanted one. Suddenly the cheap, easy to work on fun gave you a bad name to drive. Everywhere you look is some lime green Integra with a gutter sized wing.

The 300ZX is a great car, and plenty of good cars have gotten a bad name or been and had the ranks polluted by these "movies." I would hate to see a car like the 300ZX follow down that path. You can't change the past and keep the wanna-be's from ruining the names of "other cars," but it would be a relief if the Z32 never had to go down that route. Right now, only the real car buffs know about the Z32 and it's true potenial...let's keep it that way.

StealthZ32
06-23-2004, 09:50 PM
yeah ill see what i can do sam.. about stopping down there. thatd be hot to see a ton of Z's pull up to a show. well have to get a good meeting place or something and all cruise down together

igota20hpweedeater
06-23-2004, 09:51 PM
well put!

freakonaleash1187
06-23-2004, 09:54 PM
good good post eckoman. my friend is getting a gst or gsx and he doesn't really know anything about cars. even though he is my friend, i am still going to lauch at him when he blows his motor cuz he didn't take car of it.

longlivetheZ
06-23-2004, 10:08 PM
Fun 2F2F fact...the charger kept flooding out during that wheelie scene...ha ha ha.

As for a car show, I'm fuckin there...pimpin the ol' skool Z, yo...er...something like that...either way...I'm there. I live in Northern Kenfucky (Southern Ohio, I like to call it), so if anyone is passin through on their way to NC from the west, lemme know and we can ride part of the way together instead of all these stray cars everywhere. I already can't wait!

Oh yea...another "if I were mod" scenerio...how cool would an "upcoming meets" sticky be? *Bows*...please...please...hold the applause...:p...j/k.

eckoman_pdx
06-23-2004, 10:27 PM
well put!

good good post eckoman. my friend is getting a gst or gsx and he doesn't really know anything about cars. even though he is my friend, i am still going to lauch at him when he blows his motor cuz he didn't take car of it.

Thank you :smile: It had to be said.

On another note, I hope your friend figures out what he has and learns about it before he ruins it. At one point, we all didn't know much. To a certain extent, it's how enthusiastic you are, how much you are willing to research and learn, that really helps determine things.

Broke_as_****
06-24-2004, 04:32 AM
You know what helps?

Being broke as ****!

Gives you plenty of time to research!

I could recite head bolt torque specs for the VG months before I got my car :D

Same thing happened before I got my 240sx in high school. Now they are "drift cars" as if they had some magical property that made only S13s driftable...idiots...you wouldn't believe how many times I got asked "Do you drift, yo?"

Why I'm not serving 10-20 for second degree man slaughter I'll never know...and frankly I think that if you don't know how your car works and aren't trying to learn you shouldn't be driving anything.

ZedEx
06-24-2004, 09:51 AM
Hey man I drift in my 240! Haha. But my car looks like a royal peice of shit... Primer, doughnut wheels all the way around, gutted interior, roll cage... Nothing is for show on that thing.

A true drift car.

And Eckoman... Me and you have the same views on the 2Fast2Queer and Zed relations topic.

D . T . R
[ D e a t h . T o . R i c e ]

-Wes

freakonaleash1187
06-24-2004, 09:55 AM
i am tired of hearing people say a 300zx can't drift. i can easily enough get mine sideways and i have a stock n/a. just because it isn't a 240 doesn't mean it can't drift.

ZedEx
06-24-2004, 10:03 AM
... I never drift my Zed...

Wheel base is entirely too wide, it is underpowered for its size and weight...

Not exactly an ideal dorifto car.

My Zed is just for cruising and pushing the speed once in a while.

240 is my beater and drifter.

If something breaks... O well, a few tig welds, and some epoxy and im good to go. It's not for look at all, I've had people laugh at her when I pull up to the drift nights... Then I beat all the "pretty" cars.

Its funny how many tool-douche-bags there are in the car realm.

"I HAVE NO OPINIONS I HAVE NO OPINIONS! TELL ME WHAT TO THINK IS COOL!"

-Wes

freakonaleash1187
06-24-2004, 10:06 AM
i would never drift my z, i wouldn't want to hurt her, but it still is kind of annoying when people say she can't drift. okay, now back to f and f.

1viadrft
06-24-2004, 10:40 AM
i am tired of hearing people say a 300zx can't drift. i can easily enough get mine sideways and i have a stock n/a. just because it isn't a 240 doesn't mean it can't drift.

I drift mine almost daily... I have some 'touge' footage of me hitting some hairpins that I need a host for... I'm working on a whole "drift and touge" vid of me and my crew.

Z's can't drift? Bull! I have an NA Zed with AT and I have no problem! Sure she is not the lightest girl out there... but neither is a Toyota Soarer (ala D1GP)!

ZedEx
06-24-2004, 03:34 PM
O dont get me wrong... Zeds can drift.

I just dont like to, its not an ideal dorifto car.

-Wes

igota20hpweedeater
06-24-2004, 07:43 PM
if u ever want to have fun...wait until ice is on the road and try doing donuts! LOL its crazy, not something meant to be done more than once....hell it only gets cold in goergia for like 1 month out of the whole year.

SHIFT_
06-24-2004, 10:20 PM
Here is a link to info about the third one
http://www.countingdown.com/movies/3277097

Vin Diesal is back. He is in Mexico. If anyone watch after the creidits of the first one he is driving a Camaro in Baja Mexico. That is where he told his girlfriend he wants to go.

Broke_as_****
06-24-2004, 10:32 PM
What I want to know is why it always smells like vaseline when a Vin Diesel movie is in the theaters...

*thinks for a second*

*shudders*

okay maybe I don't want to know...

StealthZ32
06-24-2004, 10:49 PM
i heard weird vibrations and there are always more girls than guys, and if guys, they aren't with the girls,, its weird, maybe its just my theatre

eckoman_pdx
06-26-2004, 05:38 PM
Hey man I drift in my 240! Haha. But my car looks like a royal peice of shit... Primer, doughnut wheels all the way around, gutted interior, roll cage... Nothing is for show on that thing.

A true drift car.

And Eckoman... Me and you have the same views on the 2Fast2Queer and Zed relations topic.

D . T . R
[ D e a t h . T o . R i c e ]

-Wes

Well, I am glad to see we share the same views and Opinions on the topic. It'd hate to see a perfectly good car get it's name ruined by a bunch of stupid high schoolers bankrolled by there parents...as was said above..."oh, please tell me whats cool so I can do it, because I can't think for myself."

Man, if people have to TELL you what to like, and you only do it to be cool, then you have the wrong hobby. People like that need to save there $$ and send it on something else, because they are doing it for all the wrong reasons, as well giving true enthusiats a bad name and ruining the name of a perfectly good cars.

Broke_as_****
06-26-2004, 11:30 PM
Some more random idiot rice stuff:

I was washing my 240sx this afternoon and some dickweed that hangs around with a guy down the street (who has the lamest prelude you have ever seen, YOUR ****ING AFTERMARKET BUMPER DOESN'T EVEN FIT YOU DUMBASS!), who has a 240 that he fucked up royally by painting it bright orange, adding a stupid front bumper and huge wing that a Honda owner would be embarassed by. So this idiot tries to get me talkin about "what you modded yo?" (he really said that), and then he spies the front of the TT under the half open garage door. I thought the guy was going to either wet his pants or have a damn stroke or something because he starts talking a mile a minute about "Zs da shizit" (again, he really said that). Then he sees the pair of VGs on the other side of the garage and wants to know how much I want for one. Excuse me? The one being prepped for my car is obviously going into my car and the other one is obviously fragged beyond all repair and not to mentition scattered around my garage in pieces. I finally get him to leave by giving him Stillens website (www.stillen.com, YOU COULDN"T FIGURE THAT OUT YOURSELF?!!!!!!!!!).

God help the automotive community...good thing he didn't see all the turbos on the floor under a table...no way he would have left then.

eckoman_pdx
06-27-2004, 06:15 PM
Some more random idiot rice stuff:

I was washing my 240sx this afternoon and some dickweed that hangs around with a guy down the street (who has the lamest prelude you have ever seen, YOUR ****ING AFTERMARKET BUMPER DOESN'T EVEN FIT YOU DUMBASS!), who has a 240 that he fucked up royally by painting it bright orange, adding a stupid front bumper and huge wing that a Honda owner would be embarassed by. So this idiot tries to get me talkin about "what you modded yo?" (he really said that), and then he spies the front of the TT under the half open garage door. I thought the guy was going to either wet his pants or have a damn stroke or something because he starts talking a mile a minute about "Zs da shizit" (again, he really said that). Then he sees the pair of VGs on the other side of the garage and wants to know how much I want for one. Excuse me? The one being prepped for my car is obviously going into my car and the other one is obviously fragged beyond all repair and not to mentition scattered around my garage in pieces. I finally get him to leave by giving him Stillens website (www.stillen.com, YOU COULDN"T FIGURE THAT OUT YOURSELF?!!!!!!!!!).

God help the automotive community...good thing he didn't see all the turbos on the floor under a table...no way he would have left then.

*Sigh*...it's people like that who give us all a bad name. People like that shouldn't have a car, they should ride the bus, lol.

knightinwhite86
06-28-2004, 10:35 PM
lol funny stuff, you should have just looked at him and not answered any questions then when he was done talking ask "Where is your helmet son?"

StealthZ32
06-29-2004, 12:32 AM
HAHA yeah im sorry im late replying on that, i had to pick my ass off the floor from laughing so hard. First, I hate people like that! Second, Im sure he saw the turbos but didnt recognize them as turbos. Third, dont converse, you will get dumber, just hit him.

Quick note: Today I was driving and then waiting at a light and some kid that obviously knew nothing, just that curvy, sloppy 18 deck wings were "cool" said ( as my window was up and he didnt recognize what kind of car it was) "Slow!" haha ok? yes you are? what are you saying kid

Add your comment to this topic!