Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Emblem/Plaquard??

Calvinsaunt
06-20-2004, 11:28 PM
I just purchased an LW200 and am looking online for the LW200 emblem or logo plaquard to put on the back. I don't really know the "lingo" for what I am asking, but:

I looked at an LW200 at the dealer, fell in love with it, and by the time I got back with hubby to buy it, it was already sold. They found me another one, but this one doesn't have the "LW200" logo/emblem thing on the back. I was thinking this is just something I can order somewhere, but can't find a source. Anyone with a bright idea?

sierrap615
06-21-2004, 11:54 PM
the square saturn image or the letters? alot of people, including me, swap their emblems(the one with the picture) for different shapes/colors. ether way, you can get them at the parts counter at any saturn dealership. the square ones stay on with a bolt on the back side, i think the letter ones stay on with a adheasive. double check with the parts guy.

Calvinsaunt
06-22-2004, 09:19 AM
I'm actually looking for the combination of numbers and letters "LW200". Unfortunately I don't have a Saturn dealer anywhere near me, so I would love to call someone or order online!

Thanks for the help!

sierrap615
06-22-2004, 11:56 PM
saturnparts.com may have something, but i'll bet you will have better luck e-mailing http://www.6thplanetusedparts.com/

Add your comment to this topic!