Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

exhaust for a v6ram

Devo2133
06-18-2004, 11:42 AM
i should be picking up a 2001 ram 1500 reg cab (46k on it)v6 manual reg cab....that i got for only 6900 with a perfect carfax record...

anyways...about a week ago i saw a mustang v6 with an exhaust system that sounded like my friends mach 1 mustang v8....how can i get a badass low deep muscle sound on a v6 ram.....whats some of the best exhaust system brands? i really dont want the loudness as much as i do the low deep gurgle...but i dont really want that raspy noise....

if your going to leave a message like..."you cant do anything with a v6"..or a negative comment just leave bc ur wastin ur time.

people that leave negative comments online have no life.

Devo2133
06-18-2004, 11:45 AM
and now i feel like a tard bc i posted in a ford section

The ORIG. Dig. Oxy
06-19-2004, 12:39 PM
As you should. We don't like You dodge boys arond here!! you Devalue our FORDS just posting here! haha

Now, as far as the exhaust is concerned. There are many aftermarket exhaust companies out there, like Dynomax, Flowmaster, and many more that I am drawing a blank on at this time. Your best bet is to stop into a couple of exhaust shops, and start asking them what their experience has been with installing an exhaust system on your Ram... a V-6, huh? Damn.. my Dakota has a 318 in it, and its smaller than a Ram! :p

The people working at those shops can give you an idea what sounds deep, what doesnt, and what is rice.

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.

Devo2133
06-19-2004, 09:35 PM
today while i was in the dodge lot another truck came into my view, it was 96 f150, great condition...so i got a ford instead of dodge.....v8, all muscle

The ORIG. Dig. Oxy
06-19-2004, 10:08 PM
Good looking truck.. That body style is the best looking, in my oppinion. I am in the market for a 97 250 Diesel. Gonna be just like yours... except that it will be black... and have a diesel... and.. and.. and.. it will be black. haha

Add your comment to this topic!