Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

4th Stage Eps. 3 & 4!

joebowlr21
06-17-2004, 07:34 PM
I believe these are to air on the 19th of this month..........*counting in head* thats 2 days.Can't WAit!

AErrorist
06-17-2004, 11:58 PM
where is this? What channel?

joebowlr21
06-18-2004, 01:11 AM
In japan on Pay-per-view.....don't worry.....it should be subbed and up and running no more then 2 days after it airs.....on bittorrent sites....

AErrorist
06-18-2004, 01:03 PM
ARGH!!!!!!! I will need a link to said websites, so I can DL it, yo.

Layla's Keeper
06-18-2004, 11:40 PM
Unfortunately, Intial D is a licensed series and therefore asking for/posting links to websites that "fansub" Initial D is trading bootlegs. Your options are either to learn to speak Japanese to watch it raw or wait for it to be released in the U.S.

And, keep in mind, bootleg trading is a bannable offense on Automotive Forums.com.

joebowlr21
06-19-2004, 12:23 AM
we never said anything of bootleg trading layla.......i was just saying that new eps were comming out.

So wait,you are saying that if the episode is Raw it is ok right?Well what if i subbed it myself just so i could understand it better.And then sent it to a friend of mine.....would that be bootlegging??

Because that is how most of the new digisubbs are being spread.From one friend to another.

Layla's Keeper
06-19-2004, 11:09 AM
AE was asking for a link to a site where the series can be downloaded.

Creating a sub from a raw for private home use is perfectly legal, however, once you slap it up on the net to be downloaded by the masses it becomes a fansub, and if the series is licensed that fansub is a bootleg.

Fansubs have been a gray area for quite sometime, but now many of the distributors are cracking down as many digisubbers ignore licensing and go right on fansubbing licensed series. As a member of the anime industry press, I support the industry. Simple as that.

joebowlr21
06-19-2004, 04:47 PM
agreed! :grinno:

Add your comment to this topic!