Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Toggle Switches for DRL's and licenses plate light?

enve
06-16-2004, 08:22 AM
Okay, bassically what im trying to do is make/add a toggle switch for my Daylight running lights because my headlights are always on and cant be turned off unless the cars off and add a switch to my back license plate light so i can turn that light on and off. Can any one help me on this or explain what needs to be done?

quaddriver
06-16-2004, 10:31 AM
Okay, bassically what im trying to do is make/add a toggle switch for my Daylight running lights because my headlights are always on and cant be turned off unless the cars off and add a switch to my back license plate light so i can turn that light on and off. Can any one help me on this or explain what needs to be done?

drls are typically driven from a logic module now - unless this module has a separate power feed, it is difficult to interrupt. Turning off tail lights or license lights to avoid identification is a quick way to have your car impounded permanently.

enve
06-16-2004, 12:37 PM
its actaully for show, i dont like having my car displayed then when i have it running my damn headlights on and that light on the back,

Add your comment to this topic!