Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Freaking Dumb Jealous People

HKmitsubishiman
06-15-2004, 04:14 AM
Alrite people, first, you gotta see my website: www.cardomain.com/id/rightfielder
The story is like this. One day I went to grab something to eat at this shopping mall with my friend, I parked my car next to this big ass white van, then walked inside. We came out like 15 minutes later, we saw these 2 guys (teenagers), with low baggy pants, big t-shirts, playing and running around my car laughing. I couldn't tell what they were doing cuz my car was covered by the van. When those guys saw us walking closer, they started to walk away slowly, when we approached the car, they started to run away fast. Then after I saw them running, I looked at my car and we saw a puddle of liquid on the ground right under the back door, then I looked at the door I saw the "cleaned section", since my car was so dirty. Then we realized that those dumb asses pissed on the back door of my car. So immediately we got onto the car, and popped the clutch and made a u turn to find those freaks. But they went inside the mall already. So we parked again and tried to find them in the mall, but didn't work. So that really pissed me off. And one time I even found somebody threw poop at my car. I just don't know why people do this nasty stuff for no reason, will they feel good that way or what?
So if anything like this has happened to you before, just feel free to tell. These things happens all the time.

evoryda
06-16-2004, 10:38 PM
dood man i wouldve beat some ass, to make it short they wouldnt have made it to the door without my foot bein between 1 of their butt cheeks, but after i ran up behind the first one and knock him down. i cant stand people like that man they are the type that make fun of your Evo kitted mirage/lancer, and has a ragged out 85 civic 4dr with sticker flames and 1 stick of under car lightin that only half way works, the funny thing is they wont get anything better but will still hate on nicer cars than theres. i think ur doin a nice job keep it up, o yea i see u have a hks turbo timer, got a turbo i mind.

D[X]P
06-20-2004, 12:29 PM
Lol, dude I saw ure car on our parking lot. You live in ardenwood apartments rite?

DaveSev
06-28-2004, 04:34 PM
It's probably because you are a damned ricer. Your car looks stupid. Why the hell would you even do that? Have you ever heard the word "clean"? Do you really need to whore that much attention towards yourself with that two-toned paint job and gaudy evo kit?

HKmitsubishiman
06-28-2004, 08:03 PM
Haha, Dave. You are the very first person that says my car is not "clean". I saw your info, and you put 240 as your car, but you said you don't own a 240. So what car do you have? And do you even know the point of fixing up car? You said my car looks stupid, hey you look even more stupid taking the bus. At least all the people respect my car. I guess you're just like one of the jealous people that did shit to my car. Haha, good luck man.

HKmitsubishiman
06-28-2004, 08:06 PM
D[X]P, haha, I don't live there, but I just sold my car to some guy that lives in Fremont last week. So I'm not sure if the new owner lives there.

LancerEvo5GSR
06-28-2004, 08:25 PM
You said my car looks stupid, hey you look even more stupid taking the bus.

lol

y do u call him a ricer? he is far from it now a civic with body kit and huge spoiler is rice. not a evo 4 rally conversion u dumb shit, if u knew anything about cars then u would have known that! :nono:

HKmitsubishiman
06-28-2004, 08:35 PM
Thanks LancerEvo5GSR, I think there's some people in this world who got no car, and tried to talk shit about the nice cars. Cuz they just got no car, and they're freaking jealous. Dave, if you don't know shit about cars, don't even try to talk no shit about cars. You will make yourself sound hella dumb. I'm just helping you here, so you won't get embarrassed later on. If you want to judge other people's car, at least you have to own a nice car yourself. That way we won't laugh at you. But now, too bad. HAHAHAHAHA!!

miravo4
06-28-2004, 09:05 PM
P']Lol, dude I saw ure car on our parking lot. You live in ardenwood apartments rite?

Ok... i know a few things about Jealousy and Cars.......

Ok... first off! If someone makes fun of ur car or talks crap, or treats it like crap... then there is something they like about it and are jealous that you have something they don't have... it's own style and look!

Now, they will always find the smallest thing to make fun/talk crap about ur car! THE SMALLEST Thing... like..... "Look at that scratch" lol.. nah, maybe not that... but like me for example....
My car used to be black with the ralli purple interior..... They would talk crap about the stupid purple interior! because it was the only thing they thought anybody else would agree on being some-what stupid! But in all reality... why would you say something about someones car? it's not urs and you don't have to drive it... so why bother saying anything? unless it's a compliment... that doesn't make since... they have to be jealous!

And... they always have something negative to say... out of the whole car... there is always something someone will like about ur car! even it's a lil thing... like they find the littlest things to say crap about ur car! so why not any good things? THEY ARE JEALOUS!! and holding it back to relieve their anxioty and jeolousy that's making them feel bad or depressed that their car can't look that good!

but anyways... BUILDING UP A CAR is to any extent you want... it's a plus if you got two colors! that's part of more mods you can do to ur car! and the multi color is the EVO look... that's what the ralli style evos are known for!

So yea... i don't think you should say another word Dave!
peace yo!

-joey

miravo4
06-28-2004, 09:07 PM
oops.... i quoted the wrong person!! :-P

i was meaning to quote that dave guy

HKmitsubishiman
06-28-2004, 09:18 PM
Hey, Dave. I think you pissed a lot of people off. Everybody knows my car is one of the best looking sedan in California, it was in the show and magazines. And I told everybody about your thought. You live in Ohio right? Cool. Man, you're so smart.

miravo4
06-28-2004, 09:23 PM
yea.. and when people start really finding out about mirages and their capabilities with speed and evo conversions! they will be taking over the stinking civics and be every where.... that would be cool, but it would suck too!
lol

D[X]P
06-29-2004, 12:48 AM
D[X]P, haha, I don't live there, but I just sold my car to some guy that lives in Fremont last week. So I'm not sure if the new owner lives there.

Does your car have fake gauges? And yes im in fremont. I dont think there are that many mirages with evo conversons. Some dumbfuck kids said that thats an evo, lol :loser:

HKmitsubishiman
06-29-2004, 01:39 AM
Oh, ic. Then it must be the new owner of the car. Lot of people did the evo conversion over in Seattle, but not in California. California is more like a Honda state. haha.

D[X]P
06-29-2004, 01:40 AM
I like the evo conversion, but not rally evo.

HKmitsubishiman
06-29-2004, 11:47 AM
Yeah, different people have different styles. I think rally style is kinda special one, so I'm just interested in that. But it looks tite.

D[X]P
06-29-2004, 04:49 PM
so y u sell the car then? How much in mods did it have?

movingshadow
06-29-2004, 04:58 PM
You dont ruin someones car by throwing shit on it. But you also dont get that shit happening to you if you dont piss someone off (most of the time). The car is riced out. Doens't have to be a honda to be riced out. That doesn't mean you put shit on it or piss on it. And Yah I'd have fun kicking his ass for it.

evoryda
07-02-2004, 05:47 PM
FOR ALL MIRAGE HATERS..... 1) suck one. 2) get out of the mirage automotive forum. true tuners know their sh!t and the guy up there DAVESEV seems to know nothin about 2 tone, rally, evos, mitsus, imports, rice and clean, sleepers, CARS PERIOD. sound to me hes a dumb-estic kinda guy, CARLESS man or just ashamed of the POS he owns. LOOK DUDE his car may not look good to you cause its not your style but to me it looks like he knows what hes doin, and i respect ANYBODY that has takin their time, money, and even more for blood, sweat, tears on their cars cause ive been there and am doin that. SOOOOOO please please post some pics of your ride, so you can take a couple blows from now tough critics. :evillol: :sunglasse DUMBASS :banghead:

HKmitsubishiman
07-02-2004, 06:05 PM
Evoryda, you're right. thanks for bringing that up. I respect all the cars I see, no matter how ugly or nice they are, I respect them. Because everybody got different style and thinking, we don't have to talk shit about each other, and start crap. And DaveSev, you're soooo screwed.

DaveSev
07-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Don't know why I bother with you dumbfucks, but whatever.

FOR ALL MIRAGE HATERS.....

I'm not a Mirage hater, I am actually considering buying one.

true tuners know their sh!t

Are you kidding me? You call "tuning" a car slapping on a bodykit and a paintjob? Do you think the bodykit actually makes you faster or something? That the paintjob provides a lower wind resistence? No, sorry.

and the guy up there DAVESEV seems to know nothin about 2 tone, rally, evos, mitsus, imports, rice and clean, sleepers, CARS PERIOD.

Two-tone: a paintjob in which two different shades of paint are used, generally with the lower foot of the car a different color than the higher. Made popular on road-going vehicles mostly because of the Nissan Silvia.
Rally: races that mostly consist of off-road racing. The Mitsu Evo is well-known for being a damn good rallyer.
Evos: what some Mirage owners think they own, but don't. Turbo four cylinder, AWD, been through 8 generations now IIRC.
Mitsubishi: a Japanese car manufacturer. GTO, FTO, Eclipse, etc etc.
Imports: what most people call Japanese cars.
Rice: attention whoring with your car. Includes ugly bodykits, outrageous bodykits and vinyl combinations, loud exhausts, etc etc.
Clean: modifying the exterior of your car so that it looks nice.
Sleeper: a car with virtually no exterior work, with nearly all the mods being under the hood.
CARS PERIOD: somethingw ith four wheels, an engine, and seats. I'd be glad to tell you about other things should you ask.

And DaveSev, you're soooo screwed.

What are you gonna do, internet slap me?

miravo4
07-02-2004, 06:43 PM
Here are some pix of my car when it was a Miravolution4 (mirage converted to evo4) now it's Widebody SUper GT Evo 5 conversion with more carbon dress up!!! And Yes... MY MIRAGE IS TURBOD!! how do you like the Front Mount INtercooler??????

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/12/web/480000-480999/480120_52_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/12/web/480000-480999/480120_55_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/12/web/480000-480999/480120_54.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/12/web/480000-480999/480120_32.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/12/web/480000-480999/480120_38.jpg

-JC

miravo4
07-02-2004, 06:47 PM
oh and for more pix and mods like interior, engine, and ICE.... and Car show pix.. and my wreck pix, go to www.cardomain.com/id/miravolution4

and for the Miravolution Forums (forums for mirages going evo style) go to Miravolution.com and click forums and then regester!!

Add your comment to this topic!