Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

b18b1 engine mod

shaun1982
06-11-2004, 09:20 AM
hey guys, i need to know a few things, with the integra ls, the 94 models and not sure which other year has the engine whihc has square bumps. the old version. the newer version is more sleaner look and is just simple. do u guys know what im taking about. i thing the more simpler look engine is the later years of the LS integra. can some one tell me is there any different in performance between the to looks. and what years is the old look and which is the new look.

and also if i get the LS integra. Im only auto. so i have to get teh integra. it will be enough for me anyway. i wanna go all motor way. not boost. cause here in australia, it cost hella alot in insurance. so i dont wanna spend much on the engine, but what cat back exhaust do u guys recommend, something with gives power gains, and not loud. and also i will get a K & n short ram filter. how much will the power gain from these to mods. and is the sound and performance different if i get headers.

i dont think i will do any thign else, except maybe headers but thing inside the engine. thanks

charlieteg
06-13-2004, 02:18 PM
catback i would go with greddy...skunk2 either of thoes are good from what i hear

Beyond Imagination
06-14-2004, 11:21 AM
94-95 has the bumpy looking valve cover
96+ has the more sleek looking cover
the engines are the same it's just a different valve cover.

Add your comment to this topic!