Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

maybe selling the GSR already ...

Crippy
06-09-2004, 11:33 AM
i just got her in August , but my punk ass friend got his mommy to give him 8,000 $ cash from her home equady loan so he could buy a turbo GSR ... after i worked my ass off for about a year and a half while i was driving some POS celica gt just talking about getting a GSR ,till i finally could ... then i bust my ass like crazy to modify it , and i just ordered a turbo kit , and have been busting ass trying to pay for it as well , he just goes out and has mommy " short cut" my whole dream here ... to me its just not even worth it any more , i wanted to be different than all my friends when i picked this car , but thats been ruined ... however i went to the acura dealership and they said they would definately let me trade it in for an RSX type S !! what do you guys think ?? should i go for it ?? or am i taking this to hard ??

tsugsr
06-09-2004, 12:27 PM
what year is your GSR?? miles?? Id say keep it and drop that friend for being a gay copycatter who cant come up with his own ideas....but the final decision is up to you, id like to have a new RSX but at the same time i love my GSR so yea

Crippy
06-09-2004, 12:31 PM
i feel ya bro , but me and him known each other since we were kids , and he hangs out with everyone i do so i see him ALOT weather or not i want to !! but i love my GSR too , its an 01 with about 50,000 miles ...

tsugsr
06-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Damn man, Id keep that GSR and boost it, boost it well and spank his ass on the strip lol....then he will see just how far mommy's money got him!!, and besides once you beat him and alot of domestics, you will feel better that its your blood, sweat and tears that went into that car and you will feel alot more pride for it!!

tran_nsx
06-09-2004, 02:00 PM
i would keep the teg, its the last gen made so it makes it more special, and those rims are the most highly sought after honda/acura rims, maybe thinking about purchasing some for my teg.

Crippy
06-09-2004, 03:07 PM
where did you see my rims at ??

bov300zx
06-09-2004, 03:23 PM
That is a sweet car and the fact that you busted your ass for it makes it that much better. Step up your driving skills and show your friend whats up. His mommy's money can't by dedication or skill.

tran_nsx
06-09-2004, 04:05 PM
where did you see my rims at ??

i didn't. u said u have the 2001 gsr so i know how those rims look like- the polish 5 spoke rims. this is one of the reasons why i wanted the gsr, not because of the motor.

Crippy
06-09-2004, 10:38 PM
shouldve said something last month , i sold the stock rims ... i have some black enkie rims with a chrome lip around them now ...and back to the subject , doesnt it sound kinda fishy that someone is selling their 99 GSR turbo with 330hp for only 8 grand ?? I hope he blows his f*ckin motor ...

scallywag
06-09-2004, 10:49 PM
that is crazy. If I found a 99 turbo gsr for 8k, thats motor was still in good running condition, I would jump on it too. That is really cheap. Something has to be wrong with it. That would be cheap for a stock 99 gsr! But you have to admit, you will feel way better about your car becasue its your blood sweat and tears in it. But if you do go get a new Type-s those are pretty sweet also.

Add your comment to this topic!