Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Exterior accesories

Quincy17
06-07-2004, 09:20 PM
ok, i was wondering if anyoen could help me...."pimp my ride" i currently have nothgin done but interior work....ie system, neons, painting, but i want to add stuff to the outside and inside so any help here woudl be much obligued....especially if anyone knows where i can get custom fiber glass door panels.thanks

Quincy17
06-07-2004, 10:01 PM
please help guys..please

justin0717
06-07-2004, 10:34 PM
First off no ones gunna help unless you tell about your car. Year/model/engine/ect, and what exactly you've done to it.

Markgase2000
06-08-2004, 12:00 AM
Ya , and what do you mean pimp your ride? Like a girl attention grabbing or make it look like a real pimp lowrider car with gold chrome and 80multispokewheels or what? lol

GASE 95
06-08-2004, 07:29 AM
lol..might wanna throw on a leopard skin dash cover and maybe some purple velvet seats too

oh yeah..dont forget ur hat with the feather in it lol

Quincy17
06-08-2004, 08:24 AM
okay sorry jesus christ umm 95/grand am. NO I'm thinking liek what kidn of body kit, new rims, tail light covers, etc.

GASE 95
06-08-2004, 08:34 AM
as a fellow 95 GA driver, i can tell you that your options are pretty limited. I've searched around myself and the only body kit i found that i liked was the one on andysautosport.com. You could also check aedcentral.com. I havent looked at tail light covers or anything like that so i cant help you there. btw, if you could post some pics of your interior i'd like to see that.

Quincy17
06-08-2004, 11:39 AM
ya i can get you guys some pics in a week or so thanks for the help GASE 95 at least someoen didn't treat me like a fricken idiot

GASE 95
06-08-2004, 12:06 PM
yeah dude, no problem....one thing that you might find useful on these forums is always state your car (ie. year, model, engine, etc just like justin0717 said to do. That way we all know exactly what your talking about). Later man

Quincy17
06-08-2004, 02:07 PM
thanks for
the info lata dude

enve
06-08-2004, 02:41 PM
okay, here are are a couple ideas for your cars exterior some you may find as rice, others you may not. One thing u can do is get a colored window tint, you can get the films and the tint laws at www.gilafilms.com . Also for bodykits check out www.extremedimensions.com they have alot of nice kits. You can replace the hood with a custom CF hood from many companys or get a RAM AIR hood for it. You can replace the stock spoiler (if one is there) or you can simply purchase one (wouldnt recommend big alluminum wings). You can paint your break calipers (any color you want, make sure right kind of paint). New exhaust system or muffler(looks and sounds nice). Get wide body fenders. also you can get an underbody neon kit or led kit. Headlights and taillights can be replaced with projectors or altezza's. Other types can also be found. You can also "smoke" the tail lights or the headlights (make them darker(like black)) They make blue leds that mount in the headlights to make them glow. Rain gaurds can be added above your windows. windshield wipers can be replaced with new ones. replacing the sideview mirrors is another aption also. Depending on the color of your car you can go with white rims, or gun metal, or even chrome. Aluminum polished also look nice. Honestly there is really endless amounts of things you can do to it, just takes some thinking, motivation, and custimation. Think about what you want, then ask about it or search forums to see if u have seen it done. any questions just send me a pm. Some handy sites for ya: www.gilafilms.com www.pfyc.com www.nopi.com www.jcwhitney.com www.customgrandam.com oh yea, vaderbody kit can be found here: http://www.extremedimensions.com/shopexd.asp?id=4804

enve
06-08-2004, 02:44 PM
Also, just look in some car magazines at other cars, see what you like, and then right it down on like a sheet of paper, then go looking for it. if you cant find it ask around, ill be glad to answer and questions you have

GASE 95
06-08-2004, 02:46 PM
if ur looking for rims, American Racing has a pretty cheap kind called "estrella". Im pretty sure theyre about $95/piece at sears but ive seen them at pep boys too for pretty cheap. i think theyre polished so theyre pretty good rims. Word of advice, TAKE THEM OFF IN THE WINTER!! my buddy has them and winter just beat the hell out of them tho surprisingly they still look good, but to keep them looking new id take them off.

you can actually check out how they look on ur ride at americanracing.com ...just look at the bottom and theres a link..after that just select the rim and ur car, you can also play with the size of the rim and how high/low ur car sits..check it out bro

Add your comment to this topic!