Hood Relese?

MRSX20
06-06-2004, 07:13 PM
So i have a problem to address. I am looking to buy a 1997 suzuki sidekick that has been t-boned and is a total loss vehicle. The problem is that I would like to get the motor running to hear it run but cannot get it to run cause it has a dead battery. Here is the problem. I can't find the latch that opens the hood. I have looked and looked inside the vehicle but can't find it. Is this because the impact on the drivers side caused the latch to be hidden beacuse of the damage. Where should I be looking for the hood latch. I've had an 89' tracker and an 86 samurai they were both inside the glove box, but I cant seem to find it anywhere. Can some one tell me where I should be looking?

1995 geo tracker
06-06-2004, 11:14 PM
should be in the glove box , but you migh check right up under the steering column

1995 geo tracker
06-06-2004, 11:16 PM
i also have a 95 tracker that i am parting out or i will sell complete , the top is only a month old and the tires were bought 8 months ago but only have about 5,000 miles on them do to the engine blowning , so if you are looking for some part or a complete car let me know

MRSX20
06-08-2004, 02:28 AM
Thanks for th info, and I'll keep that in mind

Add your comment to this topic!