Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Omfg !

Myrrdex
06-01-2004, 02:53 AM
Jesus Christ.
I got my car back from honda today and if you have read my other posts you know my rotors were messed up. But the main reason i took it there was this weird sound when i was at low rpms. and when i was changing gears sometimes. Well! come to find out there are 3 engine mounts on the model accord i have. and i only had 1 left. The other two had "fallen off" according to honda. Well the only explaination for this is that when i got in a wreck a while back, (someone ran a red light and banged my front end because they are stupid) i guess they had to take the engine out to make some repairs because the wreck was in the front even though it wasn't that bad. I GUESS THEY DECIDED NOT TO FREAKING PUT THE ENGINE MOUNTS BACK IN!!!!! WHAT!!?!?!?! Well, all i have to say is thank freaking GOD that i didnt just drive down the road one day an all my engine mounts be gone. I guess they had the mind to put only one in there. Whatever. The auto body shop is a chain that me and my parents have used for pretty much all of our auto-body repairs / upgrades. Don't ever go there they are careless and will be approached about this as soon as i get the time. NEVER GO TO

"ABRA AUTO BODY AND GLASS" for anything because they will probably forget to put in your engine mounts. I bet they are just sitting there on the floor in the body shop... hmmm.... wonder where these came from???? JESUS i feel better now. NEVER GO THERE!

To the moderator sorry for the length and insanity of this post. PM me or something if this is out of line.

Add your comment to this topic!