Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Fuel Atomizer 2000??????

79volaresw-owner
05-30-2004, 04:15 PM
hello i came across the Fuel Atomizer 2000 on the web it said it will increase gas mileage increase power ecd. is there any users of this product here and does this work?

4ss4s1n
05-30-2004, 04:21 PM
Ive never used it.But there are MANY skeptics out there.Take this place for example,
http://skepdic.com/refuge/wyoming.html
In the end,as always,its up to you.Just do a google search on it.Mixed reviews everywhere.

SaabJohan
06-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Honda used heated fuel in their F1 engines during the eighties for small increasements in engine efficiency when needed, but it should be noted that they used a fuel which was mainly based on toluene which is much more difficult to vaporize. They also used an intercooler bypass valve to increase air temperature. Similar techniques have also been used by other manufacturers that inject the fuel on a heated plate in the intake.

One should however notice that this comes with the disadvantage of reduced power output.

In a car the fuel is injected and it's mainly in the end of the compression phase the fuel is vaporised and thereby it reduce the temperature in the chamber. Cooled fuel have also been used.

Since any car manufacturer that I can think of uses this anymore with normal gasoline I can imagine that there where no significant gains in helping the fuel to vaporize. For other fuels it can be used and it's very simple to make one of these.

Furthermore there are also fuel injectors using high pressures, air and even ultra sound to reduce the size of the fuel droplets.

"Your present vehicle can only atomize 10 to 20% of each gallon of fuel"
where do they find those morons that writes stuff like this? All fuel is vaporized, in an engine only a very small portion of fuel isn't burned, that is what we see as HC in the exhaust and this is mainly a problem that the fuel isn't reached by the flame like in the space between the cylinder and piston before the top ring.

Add your comment to this topic!