Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I am geting my grandma's sentra

da_legend
05-29-2004, 01:06 AM
Aight my grandma is giving me her 94 sentra and the engine is kinda in bad shape (from her driving from cincinnati to huntsville, alabama about ever 5 months and back) so the question i am asking is can i put a sr20det in the car, and if i can how much would the engine cost, and if i can't use that engine what engine could i use cause it will be an everyday driver and racing car. i know the basic stuff i just need to know what engine to put in. cause after i get the engine, i will put in i/h/e on it. so if u could help me out with this this will be great.

p.s
plus i am ready to kill these shit talking, fart cans, stickers galore, freakin christmas light every were on the car, all show no go ricers :evillol: .

peace :iceslolan

HoloSkull
06-01-2004, 01:46 AM
c'mon, they made the se-r didn't they, of course it will work...
ardperformance.com sells the engine and tranny for a little over $1200, but then you have to buy all the other components (wiring harness, ecu, etc). it is really a lot of work. how many miles are on the GA? what is wrong with it? you could spend the same amount turbo charging the GA with hardly any major work. if you really have the money for a swap, go right ahead.

Add your comment to this topic!