Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Back from the Nats.

Hypsi87
05-27-2004, 11:09 AM
Hey guys whats up. I am back from the GSCA nationals and it was a blast! My friend rodger brought his 3.8 litre turbo stage 1 powered Geo Metro there and ran some pretty impressive times. low 10's on only 12 PSI of boost. My uncles new switch pitch tranny setup messed up on him and it overrevved and over boosted blowing his head gasket. I drove my car there, I avraged 22.24 MPG and ran very consitant 12.2ish ( except for my one run where I blew my up pipe off the intercooler and ran a 26.451@31.2 MPH :grinno: ) My car could of deffinately go faster but, I turned the boost down to 19 PSI. I did not want to chance anything seeing as how I drove my car there and had no way of getting home. I have some pretty cool pics that I will post as soon as I get them scaned.

Andy

P.S. If anyone gets a chance to watch Greg Gessler do any passes in his all stock 455 GS it is worth it. he ran 11.55 all day on the origional goodyear g-12 polyglas tires!!

tman
05-29-2004, 07:21 PM
Welcome back Andy! I wish I could have been there! that 26 second run would have been priceless!

Anyhow, I've been holding down the forums pretty well, I think!

Anthony

Add your comment to this topic!