Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Arc Audio & Rainbow... woohoo!

sparq
01-19-2002, 02:12 PM
Ok well since I couldnt decide what else to buy for my car I sorta looked at all the money I had and then it dawned on me. I could pickup a set of Rainbow Components and some Arc Audio amps along with their new subwoofers! Whoa im totally stoked! Talk about having a VERY high quality product... its like driving a Ferrari or Lambo :devil:

But I havent put any final touches yet (made the actual order yet) because I forgot to have pops send down those price sheets because I forgot all about em till I actually looked in my wallet and seen all the cash. But what im looking at is like I said, some Rainbow components for the front, not sure about the rear speakers since I actually have them ~ maybe I will just keep em Pioneer, my rear passengers dont need to hear the wonderfull bliss of Rainbow ;) Most likely a 4 channel Arc Audio amp for the speakers, a pair of their new 12" subwoofers and an Arc Audio amp to run those... But besides the fact im spending a bazillion dollars on the audio, the setup will probably be the kicker. Spare tire well is going, fiberglassing everything to holy hell, plexi, neon, but nothing insane... wait, I said plexy, neon, fiberglass and not insane ~ I dont think those words go together :devil:

Being a dealer rules :smoka:

GSteg
01-19-2002, 03:24 PM
u got anything that you'll sell me at a wholesales price?:D

sparq
01-19-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by GSteg
u got anything that you'll sell me at a wholesales price?:D Yeah sure, when you amount enough $$$$ to buy in WHOLESALE form then sure :) I wonder if anyone else wants some Arc Audio or Rainbow...

Rainbow makes a set of components that sells for $7500! :eek:

spy54
01-20-2002, 03:58 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sparq
01-20-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by spy54
:eek: Ahahaha, well I figured I shouldn't fool around with the "little companies" and that I should just go all out! Im attempting to have the car ready for Daytona Beach SBN ~ but gonna need another $5,000.... anyone wanna give me a loan? hehehe

BUT, I should at least have the audio done by then. The problem is finding time to make everything, install everything... and actually leave it! Im so picky, I know as soon as I make kick panels that im gonna redo them because I dont like em... and keep doing it and keep doing it till its perfect :devil:

94civic
01-20-2002, 05:01 PM
hey sparq, you think you can get me two 12" jl audio w6's, a power acoustik 1400 watt amp and the pioneer dehp930 headunit. If so how much will it cost

spy54
01-20-2002, 05:26 PM
sparq your insane i thought i was gonna be odd doing my whole system eclipse and paying like 2k for a complete custom sub setup to basically make the back of my car insane butyour just off your rocker

sparq
01-20-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by 94civic
hey sparq, you think you can get me two 12" jl audio w6's, a power acoustik 1400 watt amp and the pioneer dehp930 headunit. If so how much will it cost Nope I dont sell JL...

But I can get you the other two items, but please email me because AF doesnt like it when I advertise on here, which is totaly understandable ~ just trying to respect them. Thanks for understanding!

redimecom@aol.com

sparq
01-20-2002, 07:45 PM
sparq your insane i thought i was gonna be odd doing my whole system eclipse and paying like 2k for a complete custom sub setup to basically make the back of my car insane butyour just off your rocker Muahahaha, of course I am! You act like having multiple amps that retail for $1000 each is a big deal ;)

I like the subs, I was a little unsure at first... $219 list price, 12" woofer... 350 watts RMS... but then I heard em, holy poopy! Two of these suckers will be perfect for what I want to do and will look sooooooo purdy in the fiberglass spare tire box w/ plexi glass and lighting effects. I guess this is the one big chance to show everyone what I can do. Cant wait to start, I think you guys are going to love it! :devil:

spy54
01-20-2002, 07:52 PM
yes but i have one of the top 5 installers in the nation doing my system so bring it :D :flipa:

sparq
01-20-2002, 08:06 PM
yes but i have one of the top 5 installers in the nation doing my system so bring it :D :flipa: Whos putting it in? And what makes him in the top 5? I would classify Dave "Fishman" and his team some of the top installers in the country right now, thats 3 outta the 5 taken care of... and I know you aint having them put it in, they dont take on anything under like $50,000 :)

...and the only reason I aint in the top 5 yet is because I dont have a shop yet. Muahahha... :flipa:

spy54
01-21-2002, 12:21 AM
lol i am just screwing around this place has a really good installer though and hes gonna do my custom setup so its all gravey baby

sparq
01-21-2002, 12:24 AM
lol i am just screwing around this place has a really good installer though and hes gonna do my custom setup so its all gravey baby Cool... but I mean if you want me to get midevil on your ass and whip out the 5 best installers in the country right now I will! I can also think of some people I cant STAND to look at...

Jay Lovelace :flipa:

GSteg
01-21-2002, 01:42 AM
I'M THE TOP INSTALLER:flipa:

jk..
hey sparq...
when is your site gonna be up again? i'm going on a car audio shopping spree now. AND I NEED SOMETHING QUICK!!!:bandit:

sparq
01-21-2002, 02:09 AM
I'M THE TOP INSTALLER:flipa:

jk..
hey sparq...
when is your site gonna be up again? i'm going on a car audio shopping spree now. AND I NEED SOMETHING QUICK!!!:bandit: Well what the poo are you looking for and maybe I can find yah something! Website wont be up for awhile but im still able to get you stuff... specs... pics... whatever you need, just let me know what you are looking for and you will see why I stand out from the crowd with my truely one on one experience...

redimecom@aol.com

GSteg
01-21-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by sparq
Well what the poo are you looking for and maybe I can find yah something! Website wont be up for awhile but im still able to get you stuff... specs... pics... whatever you need, just let me know what you are looking for and you will see why I stand out from the crowd with my truely one on one experience...

redimecom@aol.com

alright alright....do you do price match? :D

sparq
01-21-2002, 02:58 AM
alright alright....do you do price match? :D Sure, if its possible for me to match a price. Dont come to me saying "oh I found it on ebay for blah blah blah " cause im just gonna laugh at you and look the other way :) But if you find a valid online shop with a price that isnt at or below my cost, then absolutely I will hook you up!

GSteg
01-21-2002, 03:13 AM
hrm...sounds good..

i know this is not a good place to post this and i don't feel like making up a new thread (i wanna save bandwidth also:D :p ) but are lightning audio amps underrated just like the rockford fosgate amps? and don't tell me to go out and get a voltagemeter or whatever cuz i got no money:finger: just answer YES or NO

sparq
01-21-2002, 03:23 AM
hrm...sounds good..

i know this is not a good place to post this and i don't feel like making up a new thread (i wanna save bandwidth also:D :p ) but are lightning audio amps underrated just like the rockford fosgate amps? and don't tell me to go out and get a voltagemeter or whatever cuz i got no money:finger: just answer YES or NO

thanks:bloated: Em, Lightning audio "BOLT" series... as in those poopy amps you can buy at Best Buy??? Hells no! Junk amps... dont waste your money :)

igo4bmx
01-21-2002, 09:13 AM
Em, Lightning audio "BOLT" series... as in those poopy amps you can buy at Best Buy??? Hells no! Junk amps... dont waste your money :)

lightning audio amos are made by rockford. so Yes they are poopy.

GSteg
01-21-2002, 11:02 AM
Em, Lightning audio "BOLT" series... as in those poopy amps you can buy at Best Buy??? Hells no! Junk amps... dont waste your money :)

eh..too late:p already bought it to power my lightning audio sub. it works fairly well. i hate those stupid salesman. they just won't leave me alone. all i want is a damn amp and they keep on asking me if i wanna buy their warranty and crap. next they asked me if i want to install it and i said no..and they said they won't cover the damage if anything happens to it. so i said i'll get it covered directly from lightning audio :D damn salesman...not all are bad...just those best buy and circuit city dudes..:rolleyes: damn it! if i want anything..i'll go ask for it. how can they still keep their jobs?:silly2:

91AcrdMan
01-28-2002, 05:56 AM

eh..too late:p already bought it to power my lightning audio sub. it works fairly well. i hate those stupid salesman. they just won't leave me alone. all i want is a damn amp and they keep on asking me if i wanna buy their warranty and crap. next they asked me if i want to install it and i said no..and they said they won't cover the damage if anything happens to it. so i said i'll get it covered directly from lightning audio :D damn salesman...not all are bad...just those best buy and circuit city dudes..:rolleyes: damn it! if i want anything..i'll go ask for it. how can they still keep their jobs?:silly2:

because Best Buy... the shit hole of american jobs is none commishion... or however its spelled.... When i worked there... <was fired mid Dec.> All they cared about was servise plans and installs. thats it.

Add your comment to this topic!