rb25det interchangable parts....

smokeurass
05-21-2004, 09:30 AM
I heard something about the 300zx non-turbo uses the same clutch and spark plugs, oil filter and ignition coils.

Can i just purchase these items instead of looking into getting something imported from japan? What about the 300zx turbo?

Can anyone give me a site with rb25 parts (turbo's, intercoolers, ect.), Im having trouble finding one...

thanks

Jessica Grossman
05-21-2004, 10:06 PM
i would call motorex or hks (might have to contact hks japan) for advise. rb25 parts are really hard to find, it took me months to find an rb25 tranny and oil pan, and i had to ship it here from a junkyard in japan. if you can find an importer of parts from japan, make a request, you never know if they can find what you need. also, check ebay for sellers of skyline parts, even if they don't have what you need up for bid, they can usually get you stuff if you ask. good luck!

smokeurass
05-21-2004, 10:13 PM
nah....i found tons of tranny's n shit...i was asking if its true about those interchangeable parts...AND if anyone knew about parts, thanks.

Jessica Grossman
06-05-2004, 02:24 PM
www.z1motorsports.com has a lot of parts, but you have to call, they also were really nice and helpful with my questions when i was looking for Z afm plugs. www.mckinneymotorsports.com has a lot of rb25 parts, and they know what they are talking about too, they deal with that engine a lot in their business. good luck!

Add your comment to this topic!