Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

check engine light blinks

slammed4door
05-21-2004, 03:50 AM
i read the other one about the 20k mile light and i dont think this is the same thing. when i get on it mine blinks and sometimes goes off and sometimes stays on. it stays on more than it goes off. i think it is just a sensor with mine i am almost positive i just want a few ideas on what you guys think it might be. thanks

sierrap615
05-25-2004, 12:03 AM
go to autozone and get a free read

slammed4door
05-25-2004, 04:09 PM
i would do that but my diognastic terminal doesnt work for some reason any other ways to figure it out. i cant go to saturn they are dicks they said that i have done to much to the car and they wont touch it.

Lucas1
05-29-2004, 08:56 PM
if your SES(service engine soon) light is flashing it is because you have a severe misfire and your catalitic convertor is bieng damaged!!!!do not drive it like this. whatever state you live in has a smog check program you will fail if you drive your car like this and damage the catalist. if your DLC(data link connector) is not working it is probably because of the fuse. i think the DLC and cigar lighter share a fuse. One more warning, the guys at autozone have no idea what they are doing when it comes to diagnosing your car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if they knew how to fix cars they would not be working at autozone for $8.00 an hour!!!!!!!!!!

Add your comment to this topic!