Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Dads Lincoln

patiencenunn
05-19-2004, 10:29 AM
My Father has a beautiful 1967 Lincoln 2 Dr hardtop all original except for the wheels. He is always talking about getting it all tricked out for the shows he attends. He loves all his cars but this one is special because it took him over 18 years to talk the original owner out of it. Dad has owned it for 2 years now and it has won every show it has been entered in, original class though. Dad needs an uplift right now because his show Corvette was stolen 8 weeks ago and they haven't found it yet. Getting his Lincoln all tricked out might just help him deal with the rest of the year. Dad is going to HongKong for a few weeks in June and July. Summer Break at Oklahoma State University where he teaches. If you need pictures of the Lincoln please let me know.

Thanks for Your Time,

Patience Jay Nunn (PJ)

911S_TARGA_RSR
05-19-2004, 10:34 AM
Welcome to AF, Patiencenunn.

Enjoy. To bad to hear about the 'vette.

patiencenunn
05-19-2004, 10:39 AM
Thanks, Dad was heart Broken, Me too he let me drive it when the weather was nice. I Loved the Top Down.

MagicRat
05-29-2004, 05:43 PM
I would love to see some pictures of your car, if you can. I owned a '67 2 door Continental for 13 years. It was in original condition with 75,000 miles, in storage since 1973, and I bought it in 1988. I never got around to putting it on the road, (no time) so I sold it to some folks who parted it out. I would love to find another at some point in time, as I really like those 60's Lincolns

Add your comment to this topic!