Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

6 Disc Changer, mounting bracket

Erndog1369
05-17-2004, 08:07 PM
I have a factory 6 disc cd player that I am looking to sell. I was going to list it on e-bay but I figured that I'd give all of you a crack at it first. I am a Toyota technician, and I installed this in my 2002 Tundra just this past January. It is like new. I installed an aftermarket head unit, and I no longer have use for this unit. I am looking to get $250.00, but I will consider any reasonable offer.
Anyone who is interested, private message me and I will get back to you.
I believe that this unit will work in all Tundras up to and including 2002.

I also have an aftermarket radio mounting bracket for 2003 and 2004 Tundras. I purchased it for my truck and didn't see that it was for 03 and 04. It is a really nice bracket. An aftermarket radio fits right in. It mounts right where the factory radio brackets mount with the same 10mm bolts. You can see the bracket at http://www.installer.com/kits/99-8207.jpg
I paid $24.95 plus shipping for it. They won't let me return it because I opened the plastic package that it came it. I'll take $25.00 including the shipping, so you can save the shipping cost. It's a real nice bracket. I wish that I could have used it.

mwimz
05-19-2004, 02:17 PM
I'll give you $150 for your 6 disc changer. Just let me know and I can paypal the money to you.

Thanks.

Add your comment to this topic!