Car Show Sunday, June 13th

jon@af
05-15-2004, 10:03 PM
The dealership at which I work, Worden-Martin Inc. will be holding its annual car show on Sunday June 13th, starting at (I think) 11 a.m. Any and all entries are welcome for the car show and I'll be there helping set up. There is also a picnic as well with free food and drinks!

BlueThunder
05-16-2004, 11:47 PM
Sounds cool.

Unfortunately, that weekend is the Monte Carlo Nationals in Bowling Green, KY, and I will be down there, instead. That's the same weekend as the next Bloomington Cruise, that I'll also miss. :-\

Know of any more in Central IL (that aren't listed on the Midwest Classic Insurance site -> www.midwestclassicins.com ), then post away!

-Derek A

jon@af
05-17-2004, 09:45 PM
Well, I'm sure you'll be enjoying yourself in KY Derek, so it's all good:sunglasse.

I forgot to mention in the first post I made of this (simply because at the time I didn't know for sure) that if you are going to enter into the car to come earlier than 11 to get a good spot! I'll see if I can't dig up more details.

fajita23200
05-19-2004, 01:12 PM
The dealership at which I work, Worden-Martin Inc. will be holding its annual car show on Sunday June 13th, starting at (I think) 11 a.m. Any and all entries are welcome for the car show and I'll be there helping set up. There is also a picnic as well with free food and drinks!
Where?????

jon@af
05-19-2004, 01:22 PM
Where?????

Duh, shoulda added that part.

WHERE: Champaign, Illinois.

You take Interstate 74 south, towards Champaign to the NEIL ST. Exit. once you come to the intersection on the off ramp, go right to get onto Neil (also known as rt. 45). Follow that all the way to 100 Carriage Center Court. It is on the main drag, which means you don't have to get off of Neil save for when you turn into the parking lot. The dealership is on the right-hand side of the road. Look for the Buick Pontiac GMC sign. It's right next to a Lincoln-Mercury Dealership (which is also owned by Worden-Martin).

BlueThunder
06-15-2004, 09:11 PM
How'd the show go? Did it rain durring the show?

I know it rained most of Saturday, and small parts of Sunday in KY, but didn't hear what it did back home, here.

Derek

jon@af
06-17-2004, 01:36 PM
It went pretty good. We had a lot of good looking vehicles. Not as many vehicles as were there last year, but still a good turn out. There were definitely a LOT of people there. We almost ran out of food. It didn't rain during the show, just a little drizzle in the morning around 6ish but nothing major.

Add your comment to this topic!