Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Very Important !!!

Lambo Maniac
05-14-2004, 02:00 PM
Hi guys...

I have a very important request..I saw an ad sometime ago on classifieds2000.com for someone selling a 99 diablo with 950 BHP and claiming a world record top speed of 267.4 mph at Indiana raceway. The car is upgraded by automobili lamborghini, and the owner was Celsus racing team (celsus or celsius?) I searched a lot but could not find the address or how to contact them. I want to know what mods did that diablo have. The team wanted to sell it for $890,000 OBO, and only to professional racing drivers, so can anyone help me and send me the contact address for them or if anyone has enough info about that car mods please send ASAP! And thank you a lot in advance guys.

LAMBO MANIAC.

Lambo Maniac
01-01-2008, 03:18 AM
people, still nobody has hard of them?? I heard from one guy that they had a lambo speed boat engine in it.. :|

-Davo
01-06-2008, 03:16 AM
3 and a half year old thread, damn.

but seem as though these forums are as slow as my brothers car, and the question hasn't been answered, it won't hurt to bump, but that gives you three and a half years of google and yahoo love to find your answer, to which, I could not.

I can't even find an internet add for any lambo with that much power.

AussieSlacker
08-29-2008, 02:50 AM
calling B.S.

never heard of factory tuning turbo/supercharge cars.

i think LOC did a few special tuned ones (turbo and supercharge) that end up with 800odd hp

joe.inom
09-01-2008, 07:33 AM
Oh hell man , that guy is selling his lambourgini , you aint mention the prize man , i mean like lamb. is my dream , and some one sells that really makes me go wild , i aint care about what is inside it , i just care about A CAR NAMED LAMOURGHINI !!
By teh way , have you any idea on the price of teh sell ?

Add your comment to this topic!