Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

jelousy

cndctrdj
05-13-2004, 09:46 PM
i would just like to say how jelous i am of all of you because you own the car of my dreams and i don't...... ya i am very very jelous just thought i would let you know

bappoo
06-23-2004, 06:53 PM
i would just like to say how jelous i am of all of you because you own the car of my dreams and i don't...... ya i am very very jelous just thought i would let you know

Dont be, I just bought my first Esprit - its taken me 30 years of dreaming, but if your dreams are strong enough they will happen, just keep at it buddy...

cndctrdj
07-10-2004, 12:53 PM
ok so im driving through franklin ma last nigfht and i see this bright yellow esprit very new looking i almost drove off the road watching it they are so beautiful i love these cars

T38
09-07-2004, 04:37 AM
I'm jealous, too.

I've wanted an Esprit since I was seven (I'm 33 now), and just saw one for sale here in Anchorage, Alaska (go figure!). It's a '90 for $27K. Yes, I stopped, walked around it, drooled a bit....but I just don't have $27K, even for the car of my dreams, and until I have the money for the Lotus *and* something to drive in the winter, I'll have to stick with my '92 Talon. But one of these days.... :)

cndctrdj
09-07-2004, 11:03 AM
you wanna know the sad part is i have been looking at cars in the mid 30's range and narrowed it down to a used esprit or a used skyline they both are about the same price but neither one is availibe to me right now so im stuck with my TA

Add your comment to this topic!