Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

LIGHTS + MODS? 99/00 same thing?

DJiMPaCT
05-13-2004, 08:03 PM
Ok well
I have been pimping my truck out nicely for a while. I have 20" spinners, will be loweing it next week. I have a complete sound system. Billet grill flow master exhaust etc..

but I have so many problems with this peice of shit. It keeps running out of gas or the coolant is empty, and the gauges don't say anything like this!

The electronics keep messing up, such as the power steering doesn't work like 90% of the time unless i am moving @ 2000rpm+. The power door locks don't work at ALL unless i use the remote keyless. and i the fan/ac in the front never work? lol what a lemon..

Also the interior dome lights don't work and my alarm horn only honks 1 time!? what the hell?

Also the signals keep burining out quickly.

Next Q
I have seen all these altezza and clear corner lights for 00-04 NOTHING for 99, but I thought the 00/99 were same thing? so if i buy the 00 lights will it fit?

thanks guys

NEXT Q -
I can't find any dash gauge kits for a 99 either? any ideas? I wuold like the white/blue ricer combo

Eggert
05-17-2004, 10:39 PM
Hi,
Please notice that there was a model change around 99/00.
The 'older' style is boxier, the 'newer' style is more rounded.

Do you have a Chevy or a GMC?
The short one or the long one?

For Chevy, the long one is Suburban, the short one is Tahoe.

GMC has the short Yukon and the long Yukon XL. Denali is a trim level available short or long.

Hope this helps, Eggert :bananasmi

Add your comment to this topic!