Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Nice Italian Sports Cars

Andydg
05-12-2004, 09:49 PM

DavkeG
05-13-2004, 12:15 PM
U are so lucky! Do you even realise how special it is for some guys here to see even one Ferrari???

DavkeG
05-14-2004, 10:07 AM
I take back my words....
why doesn't my neighbour have a ferrari and lamborghini collection? :-(

ricerz4ever
05-15-2004, 06:24 PM
u saw as many lamborghinis in one day that i've seen in my whole life

-Davo
05-23-2004, 12:33 AM
12 LAMBORGHINIS?!?!?!

what the hell does this guy do for a living?!?!!?

moslerporschefreak
05-30-2004, 10:15 AM
I'll start of by telling everyone that this is my first post here. Anyways back to the cars. For the first time I got to see my nieghbor's cars. He has a Ferrari and Lamborghini...collection. This guy has so much money, he has his own 18 hole golf course and everything where some really famous people play from Chicago, it's just amazing. My little brother does some caddy work there in the summer and when he went to train other kids this spring I got to walk through the "museum". He has 12 Lamboghinis, and I think I counted 6 Ferraris. I wasn't sure on all of the Ferraris but did notice a 360 Modena, and a nice Testorosa. Of the Lamboghinis I saw a couple of Countaches, 3 Diablos, and one Mucialago (I know I butchered that really bad). I think the others were Miuras, and/or Japla I think it's called. Well that's it about that.

You lucky dog. I can't believe you've been able to tour his collection like that. However, since he does seem to be a very genial person, could you see if there is any way that he would let you photograph his collection? Any pics are greatly appreciated here. Thanks and good luck!

DavkeG
05-30-2004, 10:17 AM
yeah, pics would be awesome

Add your comment to this topic!