new murcielago

uhussain
05-12-2004, 09:31 PM
hey ethical, wats the waiting time to get a brand new murc? and WHY did u buy a yellow one, its like the worst color (second to white)?

ethical724
05-13-2004, 04:08 PM
The waiting time wasn't long, I baught from a dealer that had one already.

Sorry to dissapoint you on my color choice, next time ill call you and you can tell me what color to get.

DiabloGT
05-13-2004, 07:12 PM
lol, you liked the yellow, or you just didnt care since its a murcielago and since any color looks good on any car and it was ready...?

palopagani
05-13-2004, 07:43 PM
Maybe he likes yellow... i think he's being sarcastic..

i mean shoot if i bought a car and liked the color i don't care about what other people think of the color....

gweb
05-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Maybe he likes yellow... i think he's being sarcastic..

i mean shoot if i bought a car and liked the color i don't care about what other people think of the color....

yeh....duhh.

jeze
05-14-2004, 08:47 AM
The yellow Murciélago is hot!! Better than than missys neon green one on Ebay anyway.

What color would u suggest?

TexasF355F1
05-14-2004, 02:26 PM
lol, you liked the yellow, or you just didnt care since its a murcielago and since any color looks good on any car and it was ready...?
He was being sarcastic. UHussien or whatever had no right to criticize his choice.

uhussain
05-14-2004, 04:25 PM
he said he was gonna get a blue or orange one. i think it was an impulse buy...... why didn't u get the koenigsegg or the zonda ,are they not available?

murcielago11
05-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Wut r u guys talking about yellow is a sweet color for lambos..you need a color to catch the eye. Also that neon green murcie is the best color.

ethical724
05-15-2004, 10:11 AM
I was looking around for a Zonda or even a Koenigsegg, but they are so rare, and finding parts for them would be a hassle.

uhussain
05-15-2004, 02:19 PM
did u find them zonda koenigsegg for sale?if where?
murcielago11 i agree with u lime green is amazing.if i was gonna buy one, it would be that or gunmetal grey

ethical724
05-16-2004, 05:45 PM
Yea, they had them for sale in Germany, not here in the US

uhussain
05-16-2004, 09:47 PM
would you have been able to get one?

aehaas
05-17-2004, 07:28 PM
I ordered a yellow one with custom interior, posted the pictures on FerrariChat.com and everybody complemented me. One person then ordered a 3 color orange one with my same interior.

aehaas

ethical724
05-17-2004, 07:43 PM
Yea but the having it delivered to the US and getting parts was to complicated

uhussain
05-17-2004, 08:01 PM
aehaas, whats the cost of the car? whats the cost for shipping? how much is insurance?

what about your murc, how much is the insurance ethical724? do the pedals(accelerator clutch brake) come out of the floor or the firewall?

uhussain
05-17-2004, 08:02 PM
post some pics of the zonda.

lamborghinirocks
05-17-2004, 09:33 PM
you're really bossy, didn't your parents ever teach you manners and how to say please?

aehaas
05-18-2004, 11:43 AM
Ethical1724, I do not know what you mean. I ordered the car at Lamborghini Atlanta in August of 03. The interior was custom colors, not even one of the regular factory colors. It came in to Atlanta the first week of January. The dealership put the car in a closed carrier and I got it the next day (Saturday AM) here in Florida. No problem.

aehaas

uhussain
05-20-2004, 06:08 PM
aehaas, r u talking about the zonda or murc?

aehaas
05-20-2004, 08:21 PM
Murcielago

uhussain
05-21-2004, 07:48 PM
aehaas, you don't really seem to have a zonda because you have avoided all the questions about it.

sdowney
05-22-2004, 12:45 PM
yeah i am not sure what you are thinking. yellow is one of the coolest colors and it is in the running for the color that i am going to get. Yellow, orange, black, dark silver or dark red.

ethical724
05-22-2004, 06:29 PM
I don't have a Zonda uhessain what are you talking about

MalkaJB
05-22-2004, 10:58 PM
There seems to be a flood of new and potential Murciélago owners here at the forums.

Something just doesn't seem right.... :confused:

Does anyone else agree?

sdowney
05-24-2004, 06:35 AM
yeah that is what happens when they start building a car that you can drive to dinner in. more people buy them

Westworld84
05-24-2004, 01:57 PM
yeah that is what happens when they start building a car that you can drive to dinner in. more people buy them

Yeah, but I don't really see many people here having the type of bank accounts to purchase such a car, that all of the sudden have the money.

sdowney
05-24-2004, 02:44 PM
That is a assumption. You know what they say about that. I do not know why it matters how much people make or have in the bank. this is supposed to be about the cars. I know i have a million questions i would like to ask someone that has already bought a Murcielago. If i wanted to buy a Ferrari i would go to a ferrari site. But since i want a Lamborghini i looked for a Lamborghini page. I know i can not get all the information i want on a 300,000.00 car from the dealer (I will just add in the price of the rims). Not to metion they will say anything to move one. All i am saying is that of course there are going to be a lot of questions from people looking to buy a Murcielago where else are they going to go?

uhussain
05-24-2004, 04:23 PM
ethical, i said AEHAAS!!

MalkaJB
05-24-2004, 04:54 PM
That is a assumption. You know what they say about that. I do not know why it matters how much people make or have in the bank. this is supposed to be about the cars. I know i have a million questions i would like to ask someone that has already bought a Murcielago. If i wanted to buy a Ferrari i would go to a ferrari site. But since i want a Lamborghini i looked for a Lamborghini page. I know i can not get all the information i want on a 300,000.00 car from the dealer (I will just add in the price of the rims). Not to metion they will say anything to move one. All i am saying is that of course there are going to be a lot of questions from people looking to buy a Murcielago where else are they going to go?

By all means, if you have questions about the Murciélago, you found the right group of guys to ask.

All I'm saying is that it is a little suspicious that about 5 noobies to the forums claim that they either have or are going to get Murciélagos. I'm sure that some are telling the truth, but to believe this many true Lambo owners would be at the forums at one time is unrealistic.

sdowney
05-24-2004, 05:03 PM
well i guess i see your point. i have not been here long enough to know the pattern. i just know i want a murci and i am going to test drive 2 in two weeks! i can not wait. they have a 6-speed and a e-gear. has anyone dealt with the dealer in Ohio? they seem okay and they have a authorized lamborghini service department. that is where i am going. choose them over the chicago dealership. they seemed shaddy for some reason

Westworld84
05-24-2004, 10:58 PM
By all means, if you have questions about the Murciélago, you found the right group of guys to ask.

All I'm saying is that it is a little suspicious that about 5 noobies to the forums claim that they either have or are going to get Murciélagos. I'm sure that some are telling the truth, but to believe this many true Lambo owners would be at the forums at one time is unrealistic.

Thats what I meant. I just find it suspicious that we all of the sudden have a good number of people claiming they are getting one, or have one. It's not like a Benz or a Jag, which isn't limited production (expect the special $100k model) and they are common nowadays. Lambo only puts out, guessing 500-800 Murcielagos a year?, at around $300K a pop plus the ability to support it afterwards, its just a though of the price, numbers and the people coming to the forum with such claims. I'm not denying they aren't true, more in just questioning the truth behind it.

aehaas
05-26-2004, 03:24 PM
Something as 450 Murcielagos were made by Lamborghini last year. Most came to the US. Gallardo sales are as expected this year while Murcielago sales are above expectaions, especially the egear version. All 50 Murcielago rag tops for the first year of production are sold. People are getting in line for the second years production. It seems things are looking good for Lamborghini at this time.

aehaas

Add your comment to this topic!