Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Your site is becoming ridiculous

caleb56
05-12-2004, 12:15 AM
The flaming on people is just ridiculous see if you get any flames when you go to corvetteforum.com I have tried to be as nice about this as possible but than i end up being flamed again. Im sorry if i am a new person on the board. Maybe one day i will be as great as any other person on here.

freakray
05-12-2004, 07:29 AM
Can you be a little more specific?
I haven't seen much flaming, which forums are you seeing it in?

jon@af
05-12-2004, 04:00 PM
The flaming on people is just ridiculous see if you get any flames when you go to corvetteforum.com I have tried to be as nice about this as possible but than i end up being flamed again. Im sorry if i am a new person on the board. Maybe one day i will be as great as any other person on here.
Well, we try to promote equality among the members, however, there are always those assholes who feel it's their job to tell others where they stand in life. Like Ray said, where is this flaming occuring? Ray and I can take care of that pretty quickly:naughty:

KustmAce
05-12-2004, 09:29 PM
What is this i hear about crap talking on an lt1. I have a 1989 corvette l98 and would smoke an srt4 of course i have shit loads of mods. The possibilities of the v8 are endless superram runner kit, intake manifold, 74219 cam, 52mm throttle body with airfoil,cloyes true timing chain hex adjust, i also put a new water pump, oil pump, 2 new injectors one which was a v6 injector and the other was bad injector the rest were ok, new dual spring setup ,titanium retainers, valve locks,spring seats, took the ratnest out from the front of my radiator(i thought this was crazy) along with a plastic bag covering the radiator, straightpipe, airfoil, accel supercoil,resurfacing heads and valves,new centerforce dual friction clutch, flowmasters, head gastkets,dual mass flywheel,and a k and n airfilter. before these mods I hit a top speed of 170 mph with minor mods and beat an evo8 on the highway. I am not bullshiting

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=225382

And your angry about people flaming you?

caleb56
05-12-2004, 09:55 PM
I wasnt flaming anyone in that thread. I was just trying to let the people who criticize the lt1 know that its a great engine that can do many things. Go check my post it is that skyline canada guy that continues to flame me check my post on 02 03 mustang. I did not make the post hard to understand but i was in a hurry and may have left a few details out.

freakray
05-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Maybe you're not understanding what flaming is?

caleb56
05-12-2004, 10:28 PM
My bad maybe this is a flame GTR2b
Just about everything.

I'm sorry to have to say this yet again to another AF newb but you are a smaktard. Yup, a smacktard. I have a 16 year old cousin that knew more about cars than you when he was 12.

Judging by your grammar and lack of education I'm willing to bet you have a job with your name on your shirt which would lead me to believe that you lack the funds for that kind of mod list, let alone a Vette. Even a cheap one like an '89.

It's my estimation that when you say "vette", what you really mean is Che-VETTE. I would have a much easier time believing that.

However, this IS the internet and you can pretend to be the pope and drive an Enzo if you want. That said, I think I'm going to lay off you from now on and just let you dig your own hole with everyone else.

I'm getting bored with people like you.

freakray
05-12-2004, 10:52 PM
Yes it is a flame, and if I review the rest of your 40 posts and see any more like that I will consider a short holiday for you, not only for flaming but also for waisting the moderator's time.

caleb56
05-12-2004, 11:07 PM
go ahead and review my posts i do not flame i just tell it how it is.

freakray
05-13-2004, 06:56 AM
I have reviewed your posts, they are derogatory in more ways than I care to count.

Derogatory is inflammatory on a forum, inflammatory posts breed flaming, that makes you a trouble maker.

Consider both a friendly warning and advice, tone down your posts and don't be so derogatory, it's not necessary to be like that to people, no matter how stupid they are.

caleb56
05-13-2004, 01:25 PM
I do know of one place i was being Derogatory the lt1 conversation but on no other one.

yale329
11-28-2005, 01:38 AM
How about some cool heads and look at yourself as one above the primate stage. Take the good an hounest advise and forget about the rest.
Wayne from Canada. The forum is great.

Jet-Lee
11-28-2005, 11:11 AM
stop bringing up old threads.

yale329
11-28-2005, 06:13 PM
stop bringing up old threads.
I guess we should listen to the kiddy.

jon@af
11-28-2005, 11:11 PM
I guess we should listen to the kiddy.
no harm no foul man. This forum doesn't get a whole lot of traffic so old threads don't usually sink to the bottom. Just be sure to check the date if you're not sure.

Add your comment to this topic!