Diagram of steering column/wheel needed

mounddog
05-10-2004, 10:27 AM
Well it must be said it is Much easier to take things apart then to put them back together again. In the course of replacing some ignition switches etc, we took the whole steering wheel apart (after disabling the air bag). Now we have put it all back together, but the steering is just not right (we did make marks to line things backup). I think we may have put something in backwards, or wrong :screwy: . Does anyone have access to an exploded diagram of the steering column/wheel? This is for a '92 buick park avenue. Id really appreciate one. My email is haley@cua.edu. Mike

rotaran
05-11-2004, 12:49 PM
Hi Mike.
Check Mail!

Mike

mounddog
05-15-2004, 01:43 PM
Rotoran - thanks so much for sending me a diagram. Before i got yours in the meantime i found a great website called alldatadiy.com (www.alldatadiy.com). It does cost like $20 - $25 for a year subscrition - BUT its amazing how much info it has on the Buick Park Avenue (or Any car (you have to choose one car for each subscription). Its nice having diagrams, diagnostics, installation instructions etc always at your web fingertips. Id definitely recommend to anyone who doesnt have a real service manual for their car, or likes the idea of having it on the internet whenever they need it. Thanks again Rotoran - Mike

Add your comment to this topic!