Sorry Illinois people

Hypsi87
05-08-2004, 09:52 PM
Hey guys that went to the cruise night tonight, Sorry I could not make it. On the way there, my car started spewing power steering fluid all over the road. I was just going to say screw it and go anyway but, further investagation showed that it was misting powersteering fluid all over my exahust mainafolds. I really did not want to set my car on fire.

I would like to try to meet up with you guys again and I promise Ill make it up to you (perhaps buy you guys dinner or something) I am real sorry about this

Andy

Miataracer
05-08-2004, 10:51 PM
lol don't even worry about it man, when you have problems you have problems. I was not able to make it either because I had to move out of my place at school today. it sucked.

jon@af
05-09-2004, 01:12 AM
Hey Andy, doesn't your GN have "FREAK 86" on the plate?

EDIT: no it doesn't and I feel like a terard.:bloated:

Hypsi87
05-09-2004, 12:25 PM
Nope My plates are HYPSI87. Just like the screenname

jon@af
05-09-2004, 03:29 PM
Yeah, just realized that a little later. You got those PM's I sent though, so that should explain it.

VQmax95
05-09-2004, 10:30 PM
I sat at Steak and shake waiting for nothing...J/K. Shit happens man. On the way home my Headlight switch decided to take a shit on me so I had no interior lights or tail lights. So if anyone saw a Maxima with its hazards on on 74...that was me.

Add your comment to this topic!