Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

hello

intrusiondetectd
05-07-2004, 12:19 PM
anybody miss me :p

GTA
05-07-2004, 09:02 PM
course not :D haha.

Ace$nyper
05-12-2004, 08:21 PM
and you are?

lol hey there!

Tony
05-13-2004, 11:05 AM
long time no see buddy.....i don't think ive been gone that long

Ace$nyper
05-13-2004, 11:10 AM
speaking of long gones!
hey there Tony

Tony
05-13-2004, 11:12 AM
i stop by when i get the chance, this is probably the last chance for awhile. gotta get some shit figured out then getting a cell phone so i can keep intouch with everyone...and people can finally get ahold of me.

intrusiondetectd
09-20-2004, 01:58 PM
ahh, I'm only four months late on my reply :icon16:

had way too much going on, floatin between cars, moved out then my grandparents started having major medical probs, and I've been somewhat floating between there and home.

Once I get another car and get it running again I'm gonna start pluggin the group and maybe trying to get some more members in the area...

Tony
09-20-2004, 05:35 PM
Cool, good to see you back. Be nice if you get more people. I should be in my own place at the beginning of the month and then i will be going between building a computer and stripping the civic down. Was going to change the head but they guy took it back, so im gonna strip it down, paint it and rebuild the engine. Once i get a computer built i can get the webpage back up and going.

Ace$nyper
09-20-2004, 09:10 PM
Sounds cool nice to see everyones still alive

snagged some new rubber for mine i'm happy

intrusiondetectd
09-21-2004, 09:32 PM
I've got a new project sedan under-way, ya'll know me, if it aint got 4 doors it isn't 4 me :P but the setup I'm going with will be used for my "spirited" back-roads driving and I may enter some auto-x events with it and of course I'm hitting the strip with it. As some of ya may remember I bought a Ford Exploder about this time last year, well, it's like a STD, I cant get rid of it, but I've been through five project cars since. Ihad a FB RX-7 but the engine was toast in it, so I traded it for a turbo FWD DSM in need of an engine, however this dude hosed me over big time, everything was ruined, even the title. Then I decided to try to see what exactly was wrong with my 92 Dodge Spirit V6 (Chrysler 6g72), turns out the fags lied to me, told me it had cracked block, and they were ASE certified so I took them at their word. A new water pump later it became my next to last project car, Even with an automatic tranny that thing was a damn monster once I cleared up the exhaust and fabbed a better intake, of course it needed some other tweaking and I also put a tranny cooler on it. But as you remember about me I got pissed at it and sold it to some kid who trashed it. While I had the Spirit as one project I had a 88 DX I swapped another D15 into then proceeded to turbo it, it lasted all of 30min when the wastegate got stuck and it successfully made 15psi of boost... too bad the D15 couldn't handle it so off to the JY it went. before that I had another DSM, but it was a 2.0 non-turbo and had a bum engine, it never saw the road. Then came a Hyundai Sonata V6, which had a real Mitsubishi 6g72 V6 in it (not the G6AT clone from hyundai, a real mitsu engine) but I wanted to move and the land-lord said only one car per person living in the apartment, so off that car went (been regretting both V6 sedans) Now I have the chance to get one of either the Spirit V6 or another Sonata V6, not made up my mind which, my Spirit was putting down a good 204 after everything I did (no, I'm not multiplying, I dyno'd it) but never took it to a strip, did love harassing the local rice with it. Hopefully I'll make up my mind which I'm getting next b/c I've got a huge meet of a local board I want to take it to. Maybe I can do some recruiting :D

Tony
09-22-2004, 07:58 PM
Damn you went through a bunch of cars. And im guessing you had an FC Rx-7. There was never an FB. SAGX, FC and FD. For some reason the 1st gen had the strange chassis code. I've only got 2 cars, still got the civic and picked up a 95 240sx, had to do a tranny swap. Ditch the auto and put a 5 spd, still need some new clutch lines. About to completely strip the civic and rebuild the motor. Gonna be a project for me and my dad so it should be interesting

intrusiondetectd
09-22-2004, 10:34 PM
http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=164273

yeah, FB was 81-85, mine was a 85

sounds like you have a good project going with the S14 and the Civic, I bought a 90 240SX with a SR20DET swap (junkman thought it was stock) but the car was rolled, had plans of finding a good S13 chassis but got offered $400 more than what I paid for it so I let it go, then I found a 91 240SX coupe in the local trade paper for $200 OBO blown engine :banghead: I was thinking today how much I have grown used to driving RWD (my exploder is 2wd and has no traction) so I may be looking for a FC RX-7, 240SX, or a Z car, do have a 280ZX turbo sitting about 200 miles away that all I gotta do is pick it up, man I need to find a trailer LOL

Tony
09-23-2004, 06:28 PM
I know where a 90 240sx is with a blown engine, but the wire harness and computer have been swapped waiting for the DOHC. The car is only 400, probably be cheaper but the guy still owes some money on it. I would get it, but don't have the money or the space for another.

Just hit the yesterday to instead of rebuilding the current engine in the civic, get off my ass and rebuild the Z6, instead of letting it sit in storage. It should be moved down to my dads this weekend, then when i go down there ill start tearing it apart and eventually get the Z6 down there.

intrusiondetectd
10-01-2004, 01:46 PM
okay, got my new car, 91 Integra LS :biggrin: blown engine, but think I'm gonnna rip it apart and build a LS/Vtec out of it, or go with a B20, gonna be running all motor + spray (small shot)

I had purchased this car before @ the jy I do all of my biz with as a daily driver, however the engine screwed up on me and he gave me my money back. Found a deal locally for some DA integra parts and got curious if it was still there, it's missing some front end parts, but nothing I wasn't going to replace with aftermarket anyway (fenders, hood, bumper, lights) and I just bought it back for half price. It is an automatic, but a 5-speed conversion wont be too much since I know the linkages and such as well as I do now.

now I'm excited :bigthumb:

Pix here (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blairhh2003/album?.dir=2836)

nemo_wolf
10-03-2004, 05:08 AM
yea i live in phoenix now ... im gonna see about kill my civic since i just put 800 miles on her and plan on putting another 2k to finish my move.

Add your comment to this topic!