Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

best moter for a 91 crx

crxjonny
05-06-2004, 03:55 PM
hello every one im new to the site i have a 91 crx its stock a 1.5 16 valve i was wondering if any one could tell what would be the best moter to put into it i want to really fly please let me kno thanx

Ace$nyper
05-06-2004, 04:23 PM
i hate this Q so much!

best whats your buget plans how much power you looking for damn were happy to help but we need more info

joebowlr21
05-08-2004, 03:51 PM
you going forced induction of n/a??

If N/a, i would go with a K20, hasport is supposed to have the engine mounts out for swaps already.200 HP 2.0l i-vtec out of a Type S rSX.Awesome sounding motor.

If turbo, hell, why not be unique an go for an SR20DET out of a GTI-R plusar.Front wheel drive turbo putting out good numbers.Now before honda owners flame me for this, it has been done before with amazing results.

Ace$nyper
05-08-2004, 03:58 PM
you going forced induction of n/a??

If N/a, i would go with a K20, hasport is supposed to have the engine mounts out for swaps already.200 HP 2.0l i-vtec out of a Type S rSX.Awesome sounding motor.

If turbo, hell, why not be unique an go for an SR20DET out of a GTI-R plusar.Front wheel drive turbo putting out good numbers.Now before honda owners flame me for this, it has been done before with amazing results.

Have you seen the K motor in a civic from these years? ZIP TIES DAMN IT! most ass install ever don't reccomend that swap SR20DET that is sick i've seen it done and its gotta be fast.

Add your comment to this topic!