Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

AHH!!!! I test drove a probe!!

Zanark
04-30-2004, 06:25 PM
GOD DAMN DUDE them GT five speeds are fucking FAST. I mean god damn FAST, I was suprised as a mother fucker, but wtf is wrong witht he clutch? why does it go allt he way to the fucking floor with just a damn tap? And why in the hell is the feeling so shitty? Dealer said hydrolics sounds like bs. But I was on the street and the fn brakes went out and I was coming to the damn interesection where I need to turn I was going to fn fast in so my ass down shifts yanks the e brake the tires Lit the sky up and my ass rode that bitch like a 900hp chevy ass all out and got the mother fucker around did like a 180 turn at the intersection and slammed the bitch in 2nd and took off the other way lol I kept that mother fucker in third and 2nd gear the whole way back heal and toeining like a hooker. GT's are FAST but are Shitty quality made cars!

Fizer70
04-30-2004, 08:05 PM
The clutch system (and brake system) probably needed a bleeding. There was probably air in the system or the fluid was really old. If it looked like cola, it probably went bad.

Add your comment to this topic!