Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Totaled 1996 Buick Lesabre

Angels_Aurora
04-28-2004, 10:03 AM
I don't know if anyone is interested but I have a wrecked 1996 Buick Lesabre available for parts. After having it less than a week, I loaned it to my boyfriend who proceeded to run it head on into a telephone pole. The car was beautifal, tan leather seats, maroon paint w/ a tan rag top. I had just hit the 100,000 mile mark that morning. Luckily the only damage sustained was to the front of the car. After insurance declared it a total loss, I was able to retain the car. I am taking the engine and the leather seats out of the vehicle and putting them in my 1994 Pontiac Bonneville. However I am selling the doors, trunk, and other trim accesories. If you need a certain part, let me know and I will see if its available and what shape it is in. I am located here in Indianapolis, Indiana, so the car is locally available for viewing. I am able to send pictures to email addresses. :evillol:

tman
04-28-2004, 04:06 PM
WOW. That really sucks. That is the very reason I don't loan out my car. Does yours have the lamp monitors by the map lights? If so, how much would it take to get you to part with it?

Does it have the compass mirror also?

Angels_Aurora
04-29-2004, 01:16 PM
No, I don't have the compass mirror, and I don't quite know what the map lamp monitors are, but I don't think that I have them. Sorry.

tman
04-29-2004, 04:26 PM
Don't worry about the lamp monitors.

If you were to sit in the driver seat, and look to the left of the steering column, you would see a wood grained trim piece around the fuel door, and trunk release buttons. The previous owner of my car added a switch for the fog lights there, and I want to get new fog lights, and relocate the switch.

A picture and price on the trim piece would be appreciated. My email address it tman2093@charter.net I live in North Carolina, so shipping for a light part wouldnt be terribly bad.

Add your comment to this topic!